Cart and Order Split

Peter.31

Hi,

I would need a help with the issue of "Cart and Order Split".

I started selling 2 product categories (category A and category B). There is a different method of delivery for each product category (products from the first category [A] are delivered by me, products from the second category [B] are delivered to customers by my contractual partner [dropshipping]).

If the customer adds product A and product B to the cart, then my eshop does not allow a customer to select separate shipping for each product category.

Can you advise me on what changes need to be made so that the customer can choose a separate carrier for each product category in one shopping cart?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

image.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thank you for your advice. I looked at the module and I have a few more unanswered questions.

1. Is this module "Multi shipping Prestashop 1.7 delivery" suitable for PrestaShop 1.7.7.5?

2. Is really necessary to enable PrestaShop overrides in the PrestaShop performance settings? Now this function must be disabled in my PrestaShop.

3. Can I set a carrier for an individual supplier in the module mentioned above? There are more than 1000 products in my eshop and I don't want to edited each of those product because of supplier.

4. Is the module mentioned above compatible with an one-page checkout?

Thank you in advance for your answers and have a nice day.