Issue with Klarna Checkout, confirmation page after purchase [SOLVED]

Hi

I have sucessfully tested the (latest) Klarna Checkout module with the test API keys with no problems at all. But when I take the Klarna module Live, with the proper live API keys, the customer gets a HTTP Error 500 page as Prestashop tries to load a confirmation page. When I enable debug mode, I get this: 

370747332_klarnaerror.png.98cc56fce7d51bc3082a2d5e218497c3.png

The order and payment however gets through to the shop and to the Klarna Merchant. 

Prestashop version is 1.7.7.3, slightly modified Classic Theme and no strange modules as far as I can tell (html box, Ei Captcha, css editing). The only odd thing I've done is to change the prestashop default order id to numeric instead of the standard gibberish....

I am not qualified to decipher these messages, hope someone is. 

Thank you!

PS: If I make a purchase in the Chrome Incognito mode, the confirmation works. And if a paste the URL of the error-page in another browser (Edge), then it is visible...

PPS: After a hint from the Klarna staff, it turned out to be as simple as a browser cache/cookie issue. I removed the cookies from my particular website, and then it works again. So: SOLVED :-) - true rookie mistake. 

If a moderator want to delete this entire post, pls go ahead - or keep it for reference to others that might experience this.. 

/tomas

Edited by TomasJohansson (see edit history)

• TomasJohansson changed the title to Issue with Klarna Checkout, confirmation page after purchase [SOLVED]