Recommended shared hosting

I have tried many hosting companies over the past few years yet to find one that works well with Prestashop. I am thinking of A2hosting. Anyone using this company or can you recommend something better (shared hosting under £100 per year)?

• 3 months later...
On 4/25/2021 at 7:32 AM, San75 said:

I have tried many hosting companies over the past few years yet to find one that works well with Prestashop. I am thinking of A2hosting. Anyone using this company or can you recommend something better (shared hosting under £100 per year)?

53 minutes ago, flyclothing said:

I've tried to contact the company on three different occasions and received no response.  I was thinking about using them also but now not sure.

I cannot recommend shared to anyone who wants to have authority and success in Business. A VPS set's you back some €60 to 80 per year, you get a unique IP and could by a second one for better DNS settings. The Prepwork is not everyone's cup of tea. We do it for clients for €50 or  $70.

Shared server is too limited, hold some security risks and in case of taking off you need to move anyway.