Upgrade shop hook id not found

LegenDaryM

Hi,

I'm new to prestashop and a friend of mine has one, but its an "old" shop and it need to be updated.

Current: 1.7.4.2
to: 1.7.7.3

I followed this page: https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/keeping-up-to-date/upgrade/

When I run /usr/local/php71/bin/php71 install/upgrade/upgrade.php I got a response:

PHP Warning:  Declaration of Cart::getProducts($refresh = false, $id_product = false, $id_country = NULL, $fullInfo = true) should be compatible with CartCore::getProducts($refresh = false, $id_product = false, $id_country = NULL, $fullInfos = true, bool $keepOrderPrices = false) in /dir/override/classes/Cart.php on line 546
PHP Warning:  Declaration of Cart::applyProductCalculations($row, $shopContext, $productQuantity = NULL) should be compatible with CartCore::applyProductCalculations($row, $shopContext, $productQuantity = NULL, bool $keepOrderPrices = false) in /dir/override/classes/Cart.php on line 546
PHP Warning:  Declaration of Cart::getOrderTotal($with_taxes = true, $type = Cart::BOTH, $products = NULL, $id_carrier = NULL, $use_cache = true) should be compatible with CartCore::getOrderTotal($withTaxes = true, $type = Cart::BOTH, $products = NULL, $id_carrier = NULL, $use_cache = false, bool $keepOrderPrices = false) in /dir/override/classes/Cart.php on line 546
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught PrestaShopObjectNotFoundException: The hook id #96 does not exist in database in /dir/classes/Hook.php:225
Stack trace:
#0 /dir/classes/Hook.php(660): HookCore::getNameById(96)
#1 /dir/classes/module/Module.php(1000): HookCore::unregisterHook(Object(BlockSpecials), 96, NULL)
#2 /dir/classes/module/Module.php(712): ModuleCore->unregisterHook(96)
#3 /dir/modules/blockspecials/blockspecials.php(78): ModuleCore->uninstall()
#4 /dir/src/Adapter/Module/Module.php(267): BlockSpecials->uninstall()
#5 /dir/src/PrestaShopBundle/Install/Upgrade.php(568): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Module\Module->onUninstall()
#6 /dir in /dir/classes/Hook.php on line 225

And I checked the database and I indeed have no hook with id 96...

What to do? 😕

Edited by LegenDaryM (see edit history)