Problem with configuring banners with phone view

Hi,

I have the problem with configuring view of banners with phone view. On the computer screen everything is visible properly. When I try to go throw categories of my products, on my phone, on my page the banners size is wrong, and everybody sees it as one of the attached image below. I tried to paste this code: "#category-description img {max-width: 100%; height: auto}" in to the "/prestashop/prestan_pierwszainstalacja/themes/classic/assets/css" and clear cache, but it didn't work. 

Do you have any suggestions what I may do to repair it?

Thanks in advance and wishing all of you good day 🙂!!!

IMG_8192.PNG

8 hours ago, nikoz said:

Try to put the below code in your css. (Preferably if you have a custom css file.)

#category-description 
   width: 100%;

#category-description img
   width: 100%;
   height: auto !important;

I added to theme.css and it still doesn't work

Ok..you have to put this code in the custom.css file. You will find this file in /themes/classic/assets/css folder.
Try this ..then clear cache from Advanced Parameters -> Performance.

If it doesn't work we will try to find another solution.

32 minutes ago, nikoz said:

Ok..you have to put this code in the custom.css file. You will find this file in /themes/classic/assets/css folder.
Try this ..then clear cache from Advanced Parameters -> Performance.

If it doesn't work we will try to find another solution.

I put code as you see here and cleared cache from presta and my supplier of domain and still doesn't work

476092251_Zrzutekranu2021-04-28o11_39_51.thumb.png.8076f496e8dd6c0117f25c4a584d15a5.png

7 hours ago, nikoz said:

Hmm..Did you put the code exactly at the folder I mentioned ? The path looks different, as it is from cache folder.
Can you try to download this module https://dh42.com/free-prestashop-modules/prestashop-free-css-module/

and put the code there. Lets see this

Great!!! This module works, thank you very much. But with the code was something wrong I modified it a bit and I put this "#category-description img {max-width: 100%; height: auto}"

Thank you very much have a nice day