Oops! This shop is already linked to another account.

cristina

Hi,

I encounter the following problem when I try to associate my store with the prestashop account, namely through the metrics module and the new facebook module. the erro tells me that this store is already associated with a prestashop account. It has not been associated with any account as far as I know and I can not find this setting anywhere.

Thank you

1.jpg

2.jpg

• 2 years later...
15 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Please the entire story, since when, what did you install, what module used and and and.

Sure, first of all thanks for your help 

I installed for paypal connection PrestaShop Checkout v6.3.3.1 - by PrestaShop and Account PrestaShop v5.4.6 - by PrestaShop (needed for the first one to work) 

Account prestashop ask me an account to link, but like I said before, the website https://www.scrapiteasy.com is already connected and I can't find the correct mail.

The strange things about it, I installed the addons two month ago and everything works fine, a week ago I noticed paypal wasn't an option anymore on checkouts and the addons was no configured, then I got this problem.

5 hours ago, auroncaos said:

The strange things about it, I installed the addons two month ago and everything works fine, a week ago I noticed paypal wasn't an option anymore on checkouts and the addons was no configured, then I got this problem.

that sounds as if you or the module got hijacked or hacked. Check your access files

Edited by Nickz (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having exactly the same error. So I tried to delete my prestashop account with login "[email protected]" hopping that the link between the shop and the prestashop acccount would have been lost. But it wasn't the case. The shop still results to be linked to the account and when I try to link it to another account I get the reply: "This shop is already linked to an account". There has not been any way to unlink the shop. How can I do it?

Please HELP ME! It's urgent!

11 hours ago, Nickz said:

Install with another email is impossible?

Sadly not! I tried to change using a new one. I made a new user with [email protected] (the previous one was .net. I own both domains). No problem with creating it, but once I try to link the shop, the system tells me that the shop is linked already and I'm not the owner (it assumes that the owner is still [email protected]). So no way by this route.

Hi.

The problem is on the Prestashop servers and in the pointless module ps_accounts and ps_eventbus. I have been solving the problem with Prestashop support for more than 20 days and without result !!! The programmers of the mentioned modules will fix the problem, but not immediately, because the problem does not concern them personally. It is about ten thousand PrestaShop users who cannot or their PrestaShop checkout ps_checkout has been deactivated. Any advice does not apply here. Need to wait for repair.