Include product location on delivery slip 1.7

metalines

Hi,

Looking for some assistance. 

We are trying to include the product stock location on the delivery slip for easy packing in the warehouse.

I thought i could use {$product['location']} in the delivery_slip template but it keeps coming up blank.

when i do a var_dump of $product on the delivery slip it shows location is assigned but blank but when i do a dump on the order details template it shows the same "location" variable with the correct location value.

Im not skilled enough to understand why its blank on the delivery slip and not on the order details even though it is assigned on both.

Would really appreciate anyones input!

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for this! I was just hoping to do the same. Noob question, where do I edit the code? Can I do it in the backoffice or do I have to do it in my webhost file manager? (I know, this sounds like a question from someone who should not be messing with their code, I'm ok using file manager in cPanel but I'm just wondering if theres a backoffice option). Cheers!

If you are using cpanel, you can go to filemanager, right click the file you want to edit and do it live. Not reccommended to do this on a live website. Always take a backup first. 

I wouldnt bother with the back office interface personally as i prefer to use something like sublime text.

• 6 months later...