Pay with card without paypal account problem

mrseo88

Good evening everyone, Since yesterday morning I have been experiencing problems with payments on paypal, people are unable to pay by card without creating accounts.

202 ecommerce official paypal module, latest version.

In practice, when I am redirected to paypal they go to the "Pay by card" section (without registration) enter all the necessary data check "No - I do not want to create a paypal account" and when they click to proceed with the payment, paypal redirects them back to the page and request to fill in the data again.

Edited by mrseo88 (see edit history)

• mrseo88 changed the title to Pay with card without paypal account problem

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please give us some more details :

paypal redirects them back to the page and request to fill in the data again.

Could you please provide a screenshot or explain to what kind of page your users are redirected? Is it PayPal page(paypal is visible in the URL) or some page on your web site?

Please also provide the exact number of the version you are using? Is it 5.4.2?

Thank you

On 4/22/2021 at 11:43 AM, 202ecommerce said:

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please give us some more details :

Could you please provide a screenshot or explain to what kind of page your users are redirected? Is it PayPal page(paypal is visible in the URL) or some page on your web site?

Please also provide the exact number of the version you are using? Is it 5.4.2?

Thank you

Module version is  5.4.2
On paypal site Customers can checkout using Paypal, but Guest Checkout isn't working. It will accept all information except shipping is blank and has no options. After compiling all required data "Card and Billing data" , When trying to submit payment (Continue button), it comes back to the same page (Paypal guest checkout)

papyal.png

Edited by mrseo88 (see edit history)

This is my precise problem as well. Note that paying by PayPal works fine, but paying by credit card fails with the infamous, "Things don't seem to be working at the moment" message. I also get the weird behaviour where you must enter your credit card information twice before finally getting the error. I've invested at least 50 hours getting this store ready for a friend, but the entire project is now in jeopardy because of this. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 9:31 AM, toninogemma said:

anche io ho lo stesso problema, molti clienti non riescono a pagare senza avere l'account paypal

existe más que un solo proveedor de TDC, klarna, Stripe, todos aceptan TDC (Tarjeta de Crédito)