Payment orders get blank, Orders in BackOffice blank

Hello everyone, i need help.

After my customer orders, they got blank page, also in my BackOffice -> Orders tab, received the orders but do not show any products relate.

ps version: 1.7.5.2

PHP version: 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.7

MySQL version: 10.1.47-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

My website: zora-store.de

Looking for an answers. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Duy Duy (see edit history)

Hi,

most probably they have the white page on the order-confirmation page, where the payment module is creating the order, and the order is not being created fully, so it has missing products.

Have you installed or enabled lately some modules? as those can cause this behavior.

Also all orders have this issue, or only some which are using a certain payment type?

Also you can search for the error in your shop's Error log in folder /var/logs/prod/ folder, or place an order, and enable the debug mode just before stepping into/loading of the the order-confirmation page, to see what is the error on that page which is causing the white page.

Kind regards , Leo.

1 hour ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi,

most probably they have the white page on the order-confirmation page, where the payment module is creating the order, and the order is not being created fully, so it has missing products.

Have you installed or enabled lately some modules? as those can cause this behavior.

Also all orders have this issue, or only some which are using a certain payment type?

Also you can search for the error in your shop's Error log in folder /var/logs/prod/ folder, or place an order, and enable the debug mode just before stepping into/loading of the the order-confirmation page, to see what is the error on that page which is causing the white page.

Kind regards , Leo.

1. I do not installed any modules recently.

2. All orders have this issue , and the payment type im using to test was Bank transfer.

3. I enable debug mode and make an order, then it comes up like this:

image.thumb.png.1265e3828df4523e998a4d573a14ed2b.png

Best regards,

DUY.

34 minutes ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi @Duy Duy, uninstall and delete the current module, and then download the 2.2.2 verson from here: 

https://github.com/PrestaShop/ps_emailalerts/releases/tag/v2.2.2

open the archive, rename the folder from "ps_emailalerts-2.2.2"  to "ps_emailalerts". and the install this version.

Kind regards, Leo

image.thumb.png.ad4af986d3c228857c5e2ab2d80961f6.png

i tried to upload and failed ,  i deleted the old one.

Best regards,

DUY.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:17 PM, Prestachamps said:

Hi,

try to upload it using FTP in this case, have you renamed the folder inside the zip file to ps_emailalerts ?

Kind regards, Leo

Hi Leo,

I renamed it, also uploaded in ftp, but it does not show the module in BackOffice.

Best regards,

DUY.

On 4/30/2021 at 11:32 AM, Prestachamps said:

Hi,
If you want, please send me the FTP details and BO access in PM, and I'll have a quick look at why you cannot install it.

Also, do you have a Development copy of your site, where you can test this?

Kind regards, Leo

Hi Leo. Thank you so much for the replies and give me advices to fix. Luckily, the problem was solved.

Best regards,

DUY NGUYEN.