Upgraded from 1.6.24 to 1.7.7.3 - Blowfish errors - can't load cart, contact or registration

Hi all

I'm new here, I spent the last two days and nights trying to figure this out.

Upgraded, purchased a theme (Food Store). Backend had a permission problem with ps_access which I solved easily enough. I then noticed the contact email form (no errors, just missing) and new customer registrations forms weren't showing, and if I clicked on cart or checkout I got an server error 500. So I switched on debug mode and see the following issues (which I have searched for, but can't find much info that doesn't go completely over my head - mostly to do with github coding). I tried different Php versions, switched off non native modules, switched off Smarty cache & other options, flushed cache etc, tried switching off different Php options but nothing works.

I've requested the developer of the theme I purchased have a look, but not sure if it's theme related, or from the upgrade having server compatibility issues. If someone can point me in the right direction I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Server information Linux #1 SMP Wed Feb 17 06:25:52 EST 2021 x86_64

Server software version: LiteSpeed

PHP version: 7.1.33

Memory limit: 256M

Max execution time: 300

Upload Max File size: 128M

MySQL version: 10.3.28-MariaDB-cll-lve

MySQL server: localhost:3306

MySQL name: 

MySQL user: 

Tables prefix: 

MySQL engine: InnoDB

MySQL driver: DbPDO

01user_reg.jpg

02checkout.jpg

03contact.jpg

UPDATE:

Tested Php settings from here: https://github.com/PrestaShop/php-ps-info/releases

Fixed three issues.

Still didn't work.

Added required php.ini commands

Still didn't work.

Disabled the following modules:

- cart guru
- Customer loyalty & rewards
- Customer referral program
- security patch

Shopping cart and registration now WORKS!

I will enable one at a time again and see which is causing the issues - I suspect it is loyalty & rewards and/or possibly cart guru.

Contact page is still missing it's form, no errors so it could just be a hook problem which I'll check later.

1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

Blowfish was PS 1.6. That you find such an error in 1.7 means that you kept 1.6 modules in 1.7. You should have discarded every module for which you didn't find explicit evidence that it was 1.7 compatible.

Thanks - this is my first upgrade - so now I know (learn the hard way!) 😄

Hi All

Just for the record in case anyone else encounters this problem, I fixed the problem with the contact form not showing up. With the upgrade the form was either omitted or still stuck on the old one, simply downloaded the correct one, installed it, and all working fine.

• 2 years later...
On 4/16/2021 at 8:04 PM, musicmaster said:

Blowfish was PS 1.6. That you find such an error in 1.7 means that you kept 1.6 modules in 1.7. You should have discarded every module for which you didn't find explicit evidence that it was 1.7 compatible.

In my case it was from shipwire module which was remained from PS1.6. I removed module from host and now everything works great.