Collaborator / Team account creation

Hi there..

I am interested in achiving the following.
I want to be able to create extra categories/brands with products that my collaborators will be managing (creating new, deleting. ets) But restricting access to creating products for other categories and getting notifications or viewing sales other than for products of their categories /brand.

Can this be achieved ? Is there a module or a way this can be done?

As a 2nd sollution i have thought of creating a new prestashop installation at a subdomain and adding a link at the main Prestashop  installation... but in this case how can i get notified of orders placed at the subdomain ?

Thank you in advance

On 4/3/2021 at 9:36 PM, Stampa-Stampa said:

Hi there..

I am interested in achiving the following.
I want to be able to create extra categories/brands with products that my collaborators will be managing (creating new, deleting. ets) But restricting access to creating products for other categories and getting notifications or viewing sales other than for products of their categories /brand.

Can this be achieved ? Is there a module or a way this can be done?

As a 2nd sollution i have thought of creating a new prestashop installation at a subdomain and adding a link at the main Prestashop  installation... but in this case how can i get notified of orders placed at the subdomain ?

Thank you in advance

Option 1: All genuine admin menus closed. You open a custom one, where you make a query selecting all product with (lets say) seller_id = "xxx". To create products, hidden field that gets the id based on the $this->context->employee->email.

Option 2: Custom code that will fetch the orders periodically and produce a json, xml, whatever and send it to specific location in the "motherboard" which will display it in a human-readable way, make calculations for charges etc.