Hello everyone! 

The most awaited Slider Revolution 6 - Responsive PrestaShop Slider Module has finally released! 😃

image slider prestashop 1.7

You know the Slider Revolution is one of the most popular and powerful PrestaShop slider module today. You will be thrilled to know that more exciting features have added to the Slider Revolution’s new version. Slider Revolution for PrestaShop’s previous version had already proved its effectiveness and greatness before.

responsive slider prestashop

What Is the Slider Revolution?

Slider Revolution is a fantastic image slider prestashop tool so powerful that using it can get overwhelming. This module is a visual slider builder for creating rich, dynamic content for web pages.

You can make anything and captivate your customers and visitors by making stunning, powerful Interactive animation, motion effects in your web pages with your contents, images, etc.  

image slider prestashop 1.7

Why should you use the Slider Revolution?

This module has an easy-to-use builder and tons of options. Well worked out packs of settings let the user adjust every detail of the slider and work with absolutely different content types. To be more well-defined with the module, what you can create:

• Full Website
  • Image Sliders and Carousels
  • Featured Posts Sliders
  • Hero Blocks and Front Pages
  • Social Media Feeds
  • Media galleries
  • Dynamic Solutions
  • Special FX templates 

What’s Inside the Slider Revolution New Version?

Ton’s of features and improvements have added in image slider PrestaShop 1.7. This new version will make your slider-making experience in PrestaShop easier than before. Let’s check a little glimpse of Slider Revolution new features:

• Better Usability
  • Work Faster & More Efficiently
  • Eye Friendly Dark User Interface
  • SEO Friendly
  • Improved Loading Times
  • Easy To Understand The Structure
  • Responsive Layouts
  • 150+ Ready Templates
  • 15+ Add-ons
  • In-depth Animation Settings
  • New Easing Types
  • Multi-Language Supported
  • Multi-Store Compatible
  • Animation Presets
  • Loop The Whole Timeline Or Between Individual Key-frames
  • Scroll-based Timeline Animations
  • Animated Layer Groups
  • Quick Style Layer Presets
  • Many New Templates
  • New Images, Videos, Icons, Etc.
  • Search & Highlight Options
  • Compatible With Crazy Elements
  • Easy Export-import Tools From WordPress To PrestaShop
  • Unique Fx Templates With Add-ons
  • Easy Updates
  • Premium Dedicated Support From Expert
  • Rich Documentation 

image2.png.eb16ef4cddf5057fcc236a8da7eb2f7f.png

In a long story short, the Slider Revolution responsive slider prestashop will give you more control and power over your PrestaShop website.

The slider revolution six will also help to intrigue customers and visitors to boost up your sale! 😃

Installation Requirements:

• PrestaShop version 1.7 or above
  • PHP version 7.2 or above

👉    PREVIEW

👉   SLIDER DEMOS

👉   DOCUMENTATION

We are excited to hear your thoughts about the Slider Revolution 6. 😃

Cheers,

SmartDataSoft Team

Edited by SmartDataSoft
update contents (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 12:46 AM, Un_Tal_Iban said:

And what about people that have license purchased in themeforest and you delete download?

Hi,

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. We have released slider revolution new version from our site. Please open a ticket in our support system. Our support team will help you.  

https://support.classydevs.com/

Regards,

SmartDataSoft Team

On 11/22/2021 at 6:14 PM, MaXi32 said:

I purchased your module from envanto but then you removed the item, how can I get back the license ?

Hi,

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. We have released slider revolution new version. Please open a ticket in our support system. Our support team will help you.  

Regards,

SmartDataSoft Team

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 6:12 AM, SmartDataSoft said:

Hi,

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. We have released slider revolution new version from our site. Please open a ticket in our support system. Our support team will help you.  

Regards,

SmartDataSoft Team

Open a ticket for what? So that you tell me privately that I have to "buy another license"? This sucks, I bought a theme with the Revolution slider included, after this I bought another standalone license, and now you tell me I need to buy a third license? Are you kidding me? And not only this, on top of that you remove the previous version so that you cannot download the content previously purchased.

Why don't you clearly tell everyone that what they paid you have taken from them? It is not very commercial, is it? Well this is what you do.

I will never buy anything from you again, for what? So that the day after tomorrow you withdraw the download and have to buy the same product over and over again?

Edited by Un_Tal_Iban (see edit history)
  • Like 2

@Un_Tal_Iban

You do not purchase our module three time. You only purchase version 5 which we have still able to use. 

You can check PrestaShop addon major version need to purchase again also mamp . Their 5 user can update 6 with discount. But they area not free update .

Version 6 is developed from scratch with new code base. Their update is not free. PrestaShop also intruduce new price model recurring so that developer can manage cost of development.

One time purchase life time support and update is not possible for any developer.

Thank you

On 12/20/2021 at 1:00 AM, SmartDataSoft said:

@Un_Tal_Iban

You do not purchase our module three time. You only purchase version 5 which we have still able to use. 

You can check PrestaShop addon major version need to purchase again also mamp . Their 5 user can update 6 with discount. But they area not free update .

Version 6 is developed from scratch with new code base. Their update is not free. PrestaShop also intruduce new price model recurring so that developer can manage cost of development.

One time purchase life time support and update is not possible for any developer.

Thank you

I have not said that I have bought your module 3 times, I have said that if I want to continue having revolution slider as I had until now after having paid 2 times I have to pay for the third time, and that's the way it is, because you have eliminated without prior notice the paid download of version 5 forcing everyone to pay for version 6 since version 5 is no longer available.

Do not talk to me about prestashop addons and their policy of paying for major updates because I did not buy the module on that platform.

And you are wrioong, yes, there is a one purchase with lifetime updates from more than one developer, developers with most of the best products for prestashop and with the best services, obviously outside of prestashopaddons.

I am not going to argue with you. Those who want version 5, we will still provide them ,if they show valid licence which purchase from us . They are still able to use version 5 how long they like .

Envato do not allow to upload same product other market place due to exclusivity. 

Secondly 5& 6 is different version and run differently. 

If any one want to use new version they need to purchase , for them we give a special discount to update.

Iphone 10 user can update iphone 11 by exchange and update fee. But no way to exchange fee of cost .

4 hours ago, SmartDataSoft said:

Those who want version 5, we will still provide them ,if they show valid licence which purchase from us . They are still able to use version 5 how long they like .

Actually this is not clear enough. Version 5 is actually is working but it is not fully activated. That is not what you said to me last time (and yes I just purchased the new license for version 6 from after too much arguing). I do believe most of the module and theme that are selling in envanto 100% can be freely upgraded (but without any supports unless you did mention that you don't support the module). You only make money for providing support if customer has issue with the module. 

The main issue is, you deleted the module there, and we understand your move (the money issue). Following your analogy with the iPhone case, we as developer understand when you upgrade a version to version 6, we might have to pay for IF WE WANT TO UPGRADE but you are forcing people to upgrade to version 6 and revoked all the previous license!

So the previous user that purchased your license before could not use the ultimate template like what they had before. When I asked this question, you simply said 'we did not promise to provide the template for lifetime' and I still have this chat transcript with you.

What people are complaining is, the previous key couldn't be activated and you force them to upgrade to version 6 and they need to purchase new key, and of course they have to appeal so you can give discount.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SmartDataSoft said:

@MaXi32

You can check Envato licence policy, They suggest all to download the module or theme or plugins after purchase. 

So lifetime update is not agreed.

What are you trying to explain here actually. Of course they (the envanto team) suggested to download the module after we have purchased via email because once a developer (you) removed it, so user will have time to download the module before it is completely gone for download BUT they did not remove the license key. People are still able to access the license key there because this license key is the full activator for Slider Revolution version 5 to have full feature of template and addons. So, let me explain further what I said:

The MAIN ISSUE is you revoked the previous activation license for version 5 to have full features. You cannot explain on this and pointing me to Envanto license policy which does not even have a single line that explains about license revoking policy.

There are only 2 most common reasons why the item is deleted (https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202500244)

1) The file may have been temporarily disabled due to a technical problem or bug.

2) The item is pending an update from the author and is temporarily unavailable.

3) The author may have decided to permanently delete the item from Envato Market.

And you fall on the category of number 3 here. It is not the issue about not being able to download previous module. I also still have the version 5 module I downloaded before as backup. It is about you are revoking an existing license that should work as it was before and now it cannot be activated unless we have to upgrade to version 6 (and this is not free).

• Like 3

22 hours ago, SmartDataSoft said:

No voy a discutir contigo. Aquellos que quieran la versión 5, todavía se los proporcionaremos, si muestran una licencia válida que nos compran. Todavía pueden usar la versión 5 durante el tiempo que quieran.

Envato no permite subir el mismo producto a otro mercado debido a la exclusividad. 

En segundo lugar, 5 y 6 son versiones diferentes y se ejecutan de manera diferente. 

Si alguien quiere usar una nueva versión, necesita comprar, para ellos le damos un descuento especial para actualizar.

El usuario de Iphone 10 puede actualizar el iPhone 11 mediante cambio y tarifa de actualización. Pero no hay forma de cambiar la tarifa del costo.

Arguing is good and healthy if done well.

It is not about demanding to have someone work for us their entire lives because we have paid once for a product. It is about not taking what we have paid for.

The simile of the iphone does not work, because my simile of the iphone would be that you have stolen my iphone 5 to force me to buy the iphone 6.

If I update something I want to do it voluntarily and not because someone forces me with what I consider bad practices.

I think the two positions have been sufficiently clear and I completely agree with MaXi32.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello Everyone

For all the Slider Revolution 5 Users we have a special announcement for you. Use the license key you got from envato when you bought Slider Revolution 5 and get 50% discount on Slider Revolution 6.

Grab it now here at ClassyDevs

NB: We are not forcing people to upgrade to version 6. You can use the version 5 if you want. If you want to upgrade then you have to buy it. Hope you understand.

• SmartDataSoft changed the title to Slider Revolution 6 - Responsive PrestaShop Slider Module
3 hours ago, SmartDataSoft said:

Hello, module 5.4 do not compatible with 1.7.x as jQuery and many resource update in ps.

You need to update version 6

Thank you

I just bought the theme by themeforest how to evolve ?
And the version provided in the theme is good : 5.4.7.5
I can't click on update in module 

55 minutes ago, fherrard said:

I just bought the theme by themeforest how to evolve ?
And the version provided in the theme is good : 5.4.7.5
I can't click on update in module 

Either you need to purchase version 6 from classydevs.com or told your theme author to provide version 6 in their theme after purchase extended licence .

This is so old version and no longer support ps new version.

Edited by SmartDataSoft (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2022 at 8:45 PM, MaXi32 said:

@fherrard in other word, "you don't have to upgrade to version 6 but you must upgrade to version 6 in order to make it work".  

This is not true. Slider Revolution 5 was one of the most popular slider module for a long time. If you use Slider Revolution 5 with the older versions of PrestaShop then it will work like a charm. 

Slider Revolution 6 is the updated version with so many features and flexibility. It has many more templates and addons to make the most amazing sliders for your PrestaShop site. For these awesome features and applications it is more like a separate module. We do not force Slider Revolution 5 users to upgrade to version 6. If you use the older version of PrestaShop then you will be able to use it just fine. Newer versions of PrestaShop has the updated libraries. Slider Revolution 6 is compatible with the newer version of PretsaShop.

If anyone is using Slider Revolution 5 from codecanyon and has the old purchase code, he or she can get a 50% discount on the new version of the module. 

➡️ Go to this link and put your purchase key to generate the coupon code and get 50% discount as an old customer of Slider Revolution

➡️ Theme developers who have not upgraded the Slider Revolution module integrated with your theme are requested to contact us for the latest version of Slider Revolution 6 to integrate in your theme. We have awesome deals for you!!!

• 3 months later...
On 12/12/2022 at 6:32 PM, giuliowr said:

I didn't understand how to manage videos on slider revolution. I would like to upload a horizontal video for laptop and a vertical one for mobile. But how is it done?
OK Hide for mobile but.... hide for laptop???

https://www.dclabfirenze.it/

Thank you for you comment. To get close support please open a ticket in our support system. Our Support team will guide you.

• 1 month later...

Hallo,

bereits vor 1 Woche eine Anfrage an den Entwickler gestellt, aber bis heute keine Antwort! Das sind keine guten Aussichten, falls tatsächlich mal schnell Unterstützung gebraucht wird.

Hello,

I already sent a request to the developer 1 week ago, but still no answer!

That's not a good outlook if support is actually needed quickly.

1 hour ago, DorMic-systems said:

Hallo,

bereits vor 1 Woche eine Anfrage an den Entwickler gestellt, aber bis heute keine Antwort! Das sind keine guten Aussichten, falls tatsächlich mal schnell Unterstützung gebraucht wird.

Hello,

I already sent a request to the developer 1 week ago, but still no answer!

That's not a good outlook if support is actually needed quickly.

Send me the ticket no I will follow up.

Secondly, we provide support only those customer who purchase module from our site. Theme bundle customer need support from their original seller - theme author .

After got your ticket no. Then I can check with team what happened.

Thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

Am 3.2.2023 um 10:53 AM schrieb SmartDataSoft:

....we provide support only those customer who purchase module from our site. Theme bundle customer need support from their original seller - theme author .

You should have got a ticket or a note because we wanted to buy your module:

So we rised about 4 or 5 questions to be answered BEFORE spending time and money in a module which will not work finally...

And we are still interested in your answers!!

• 1 year later...

They have an OLD slider revolution 6.2.2 the new one is 6.7. So no new sliders will be avalable. Last update of module is Version 6.2.22.4 (1st Aug 2023)

Sorry for this price no way i will continue paying for this module.

Sad there is no alternative with up to date slider revolution...

Edited by c64girl (see edit history)