Can't Install PrestaShop - fails on SQL connection

Hello,

I'm new in PrestaShop and I tried to install it on hosted server where I still have problem with SQL connection.

After click on "Test your database connection now!"  then I got empty error message as: "An error occurred: ". Before PrestaShop I Instaled Phoenix Cart where is also necessary connect SQL database, there it was working, then I knows that SQL database name/usename/password are working propperly.

When I click on "Next" button then I got: "HTTP ERROR 500"

I already tried:

1. Change acces rights to 775 and then to 775 - Didn't help
  2. Comment "-MultiViews" in /admin/.htaccess - Didn't help
  3. Downloaded older version "PrestaShop 1.7.0.0 Stable" - Didn't help (HTTP ERROR 500 - immediateli when visit first intall page)

Please can somebody help? Any suggestion or ideas are welcome

Thanks you.

Presta_Fail.jpg

Stabyhoun Dog Breed – Rare Puppy

Whether you have an interest in dogs or not, the Stabyhoun Temperament and Behaviour can be tricky to determine. The Dutch breed, also known as the Stabij, is an elusive and rare dog. Originating in the forested regions of eastern and southeastern Friesland, the Stabij has a unique temperament and personality. If you'd like to know more about this special breed, continue reading!

"The Stabyhoun is a breed known for its friendly and outgoing temperament. They are typically good with children and other pets, and make great family dogs. Stabyhouns are also quite playful and enjoy spending time with their people.

Despite their gentle nature, Stabyhouns can be independent thinkers and are not always eager to please their owners. They can also be somewhat willful and stubborn at times. This breed is not recommended for first-time dog owners. Stabyhouns need firm but gentle training and plenty of exercise to keep them happy and healthy." - Source: https://petstime.com/

While Stabyhouns are naturally gentle and charming, they're also known to be very active and can get quite clumsy if they're overexcited. This playful nature may cause them to develop separation anxiety if they're too attached to their owners, which can lead to a lack of socialization and poor performance. If this is the case, you may want to consider adopting another breed or finding an animal shelter.

The Stabyhoun is an intelligent and versatile breed, making it a good choice for a family. While they are independent and high-energy, they still require a lot of mental stimulation. Their loving, playful personalities will make them excellent watchdogs. And while they don't have a high energy level like some pointers, they don't need any exercise. They enjoy being with their families, and don't mind spending time with children.

While Stabyhouns are very affectionate and friendly with other dogs and humans, they can be reserved around strangers. So, it's important to gradually build up their confidence around new people. While they're not aggressive to strangers, they do like to watch for their owners. During times of new activity, a Stabyhoun will bark to alert its owners. If you don't want them to be afraid of strange objects, you can try to introduce them to the environment before letting them wander off.

Unlike other dogs, Stabyhouns are extremely sensitive and smart. They are good with children, but they can also develop separation anxiety when they are separated from their owners. However, the breed's sweet nature and innate gentleness make them the perfect pet for families. They are great pets for families and are ideal for any home. They are great companions and can be a great addition to any home.

The Stabyhoun Temperament and Behaviour is highly dependent on the owner. While this breed is intelligent and incredibly easy to train, it can be stubborn and can be a bit of a handful. But the love that they have for you will make up for this. This breed is the perfect pet for a family, and you'll never regret bringing one home.

The Stabyhoun is a very loyal dog that loves to be around people. If you're looking for a dog with a very sweet temperament, then you've found the right breed! The Stabyhoun is a friendly, energetic breed. The breed is obedient and is great for families with children. Although this breed is not an ideal choice for a family with children, it is a great companion for older children.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Try to make optional Tables prefix on https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/

I got the same problem and "change cache" on database server fix it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by MobileSupport2021 (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

I had this same problem, the FIX is to change the "prefix" for database tables. I can't tell you why, but it DOES NOT LIKE the default ones.

You "think" you have to leave that default to install, but that is NOT TRUE. change it to " shop_ "  . that worked for me. IT ONLY works with an

underscore on the end. I think I may have used a capital S I forget. if small s doesn't work try " Shop_ " . it WILL WORK.

You're welcome.