Invoice is generated but not marked as having invoice

Hi

I am running Prestashop 1.7.6.9 and am having an occasional issue. From what I can tell randomly the invoice quick link button is missing from the orders view. Invoice Button Missing Image

The common factors seem to be that the orders are from the payment method “Paypal” (Coming from Prestashop checkout) and most of the time the order has the status payment accepted twice as shown here and here

The issue was not in the original release I installed and has only appeared after updating the PS_checkout module(I think, several other modules were updated at the same time but I don’t think they interact with the checkout process. I have also NOT upgraded the core Prestashop version from install so presume this isn’t an issue.)

Can anyone suggest possible solutions to the problem?

Things already tried

A temporary fix is I can go into the database and in the orders table set the invoice number and date to be the correct values. (The invoice is correctly created and visible in the Documents section)

I have checked the order status config and it is set to generate the invoice when the status payment accepted is applied.

I have attempted changing the order status to another value and setting it back and this does not work.

I have checked the tables in the database for errors but haven't found any

I have come across this thread but it also didn’t help me 525363-invoice-generated-but-not-visible-using-the-quick-button

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...