Official GDPR compliance module broke my store

I have : Official GDPR compliance v1.2.1 - by PrestaShop, installed in my store for years, but no user ever asked me to delete his account until yesterday. After user deletion following the module instruction i ended with so many errors and broken store that i can't even know where to start.

1- can not update/save products page without ending with error
2- Can not import / create orders from my PrestaBay eBay Integration v3.2.2 - by Involic
3- Can not import / create orders from any new shopping carts
4- Can not edit any order properly from my Order Manager v2.1.1 - by ETS-Soft

And i don't even know if there's any other issues, all i know is store is pretty much broken and i'm pretty sure i will end paying someone to fix since my scripting limitation.

Prestashop version 1.7.2.4
Shop URL: https://www.lusitanianmusic.com/store/

If anyone willing to help i would really appreciate. Feel free to send message or even ask for email.

Cheers

2 hours ago, juanrojas said:

hello did you update that module recently?

That's a question i cannot recall tbh. Is there a way to check module's updates chronology ?
I remember updating Paypal module (this module updates like every two months actually, wonder why).

All i know is: Stock management, New product, Product update, New order create from shopping cart, Create new order, Order edit, Prestabay module, Moloni module (extremely useful module to export data to our legal taxes invoices). Nothing works like before after following instructions and removing user through  Official GDPR compliance v1.2.1 - by PrestaShop (user's name were hidden in the prtscr to follow privacy purposes)

erro_GDPR_after_user_del.jpg

Edited by Joolivus (see edit history)

1 hour ago, joseantgv said:

The error trace comes from PayPal, too.

Does it happen always? Does it happen if you pay with another payment method?

Don't know if it is generated by paypal. It's messing mostly with "products" and "strocks" (from my user point of view).

Customers are still placing orders and able to pay them, either with Stripe (Credit Cards), Paypal or Bank Transfer. Only issue is:
Orders are not created with complete information from taken shopping cards. Stocks are not updated. We are not able to import and create any order from eBay using the Prestabay module (we have to do everything manual and even so does not update stocks).

Bottom line is, it started after user deletion using GDPR module, on March 17th, 2021 at 15:24:50. After that nothing works properly like it was before.
Can someone know or figure out what the GDPR compliance module messes up when deleting one user? My skills towards scripting is close to zero, that's why i'm asking for any type of help or guidance. cheers.