Upgrade from 1.3 to 1.7.7.1 - product migration in the Database

Hello Presta-Community!

I have finally taken the plunge and did the unthinkable - an upgrade 😱

The new version is up and running fine, I started moving the data from the current shop to the new version via the database (so all IDs are exactly the same). I have successfully moved Addresses and Customers, Categories, Attributes and Features, I have pushed products in as well, but that is where I hit a problem: while all the other parts of the data collection are fine and visible in the Back-end UI, Products do not show (although they are in the database). I have imported: product, product_attriubte, product_attribute_combi, products_attribute_image, products_download, product_tag, product_lang

Any ideas what may be wrong? 

Thank you!

Doing this kind of data copy is kin of risky as database structures and fields have changed and you may face unexpected issues or data inconsitencies. Anyway seems you missed the tables with suffix _shop.

Thank you JBW! That is a very valid concern! To that - I am checking the data in advance but the idea is to have a mirror image of the old shop....

Most importantly, the suggestion to mirror Product into Product_shop solved the issue!!!! Thank you!!