[TEmplatE] Diva - Prestashop 1.4

shacker

Plantilla de la manera / tienda de lencería. Usted puede seleccionar la imagen de fondo de la oficina de apoyo (incluye 5 imágenes diferentes). Esta plantilla incluye FlashBanner: una presentación de diapositivas de imágenes configurado de back office, totalmente personalizable
Características:
módulo de fondo (elegir 5 fondos en el back office)
FlashBanner
Multilingüe
Menú con los idiomas, entrada y cesta de la compra
ANTECEDENTES módulo. Cambiar el fondo de la plantilla de la oficina de la espalda.
Productos destacados con la animación

http://catalogo-onlinersi.com.ar/lang-es/plantillas-14/244-diva---ps-14.html

43350_25kLAZkduNt5Q52hvU9d_t

43351_aHZsNTPg3fszUlDXrWNj_t

43352_z90qSwcpr3Ip7PRnB7ZS_t

• 1 month later...

Hi

Need some help please...

My friend bought this theme about a week ago or so and We are struggling to install it? (The included installation docs didnt help much)
Iam running prestashop 1.4.1.0!

When i tried to upload the diva_ps_14 arhive via modules/administration/ and then Import/export a theme... i get an error message : "An error has occurred during the file upload. " (this is with the orginal downloaded diva_ps_14 archive)

So I extraceted the diva_ps_14 archive and opened the diva_ps_14/diva_ps_14/themes folder and ziped the diva folder and tried to just upload that but I got this error message : "Bad configuration file "

I guess one can always try to install it manually by copying the diva theme folder and paste it in your shops theme folder but i dont really like this idea since one has to then manually install each module and this is when things start to go wrong!

Could it be that the theme installer module is faulty or is it the diva_ps_14 archive thats not compressed right?

Any advice?

Thanx for the quick reply!

Let me mention this first, Iam using WAMP for now before i go live to get the shop ready so maybe this could be the problem but there should be a way to work around it, ye?

I tried your idea by copying the diva_ps_14.zip file into the prestashop/modules/themeinstaller/import folder ..... now what? I went back to the BO to the themeinstaller module and selected the file i have just copied but still get an error message....... I then deleted the contents of the import folder and tried again but this time I tried using the Import from FTP function with the selected diva_ps_14.zip file but still error message?

Can this be so difficult to do something thats suppose to be so easy?

Please Advise

Hi

I had a look at the memory_limit in the php.ini and it's already at 128M......... anyways i gave up after allot of unsuccessfull attempts and installed the theme the manual way... BUT

After loading everything I noticed this :

4pzc50.jpg

Can you help please?

Hi

I had a look at the memory_limit in the php.ini and it's already at 128M......... anyways i gave up after allot of unsuccessfull attempts and installed the theme the manual way... BUT

After loading everything I noticed this :

4pzc50.jpg

Can you help please?

or like this one :

20tihkk.jpg

Hi Shacker

Thanx for the reply, that did the trick, thank you!

Another issue came to light when i added some home feutured products!!

When i hover my mouse cursor over the "view" it expands and looks like this?

20r6w3m.jpg

I have deleted the home featured module and re-uploaded it but its still the same!

I have tried to re-upload the themes/diva/img folder but with no success...

If iam not mistaken its looking for a : url("../img/details2.png") image and i have searched all over for it but can't find that image!

What do you think?

46519_ENNqKBwmdXP9u05ZC9pp_t

That image is the details.png file in the themes/diva/img folder... i have that file! Iam looking for the details2.png file!

If I copy and paste the file (the one in the above post) in my themes/diva/img folder then it looks like the first image...

I need the image that has the dark back ground like the second image........

46527_WoYktTGFz0Ra1o9dwiUX_t

46528_Gjdz3u9O5FXqaZ1ssDtc_t

• 9 months later...

Hi Shacker

Hope your doing well!

Will i be able to add another menu item.....?

I want to add the word "Facebook" after languages that will hyperlink to my facebook page?

What do you recommend?

Regards

• nadie locked this topic