Ordered a module, paid via bank transfer, but status still Awaiting bank wire transfer

karumesilane

Hello

DO not know where I should address that kind of issue.

01 March I placed an order in addons.prestashop.com to buy one module (Guest only checkout) my shop needed.

I chose payment via Bank wire payment and I made the payment right after order was placed. My bank shows that payment is successfully sent.

I got order confirmation e-mail that order was placed and I see it in My orders section in addons.prestashop.com page.

Status is still "Awaiting bank wire payment", today is 14th March. I tried to contact first time already 6th March by writing through My orders page Contact form, yesterday also. There is no reaction at all.

What kind of solution is there, who and when changes the order status? 

On 3/15/2021 at 9:51 AM, ndiaga said:

Hi,

Maybe  you  should  send  a message  directly  to  the  seller, he  can  give  you the  file.

As I said, I tried to contact already 6 days later, addons.prestashop.com via Order history contact form and that is developer contact option.

So I really think it is last time I trust to buy something from that site. And with tihis one, there is still no solution or any kind of reaction.

UPDATE: now I had a chat opportunity on addons.prestashop.com site and hope it solves a problem, 48h waiting time from PS accounting service side to confirm my order.

Edited by karumesilane (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/17/2021 at 10:02 AM, karumesilane said:

As I said, I tried to contact already 6 days later, addons.prestashop.com via Order history contact form and that is developer contact option.

So I really think it is last time I trust to buy something from that site. And with tihis one, there is still no solution or any kind of reaction.

UPDATE: now I had a chat opportunity on addons.prestashop.com site and hope it solves a problem, 48h waiting time from PS accounting service side to confirm my order.

Did they finally help you?