"Access denied" when try to work in Dashboard (tried new installation prestashop 1.7.7.0 and 1.7.7.2)

When I click to Orders, Catalog, etc. I am receiving  "access denied". I tried to apply other user's solutions of same issues but it was unsuscessfull. Their cases were ufter update, but my case take place after new installation. My php version: 7.3.27, MySQL version: 10.3.15. Installation was without errors. Frontend works well.

Edited by AlexeySt (see edit history)

Hello @AlexeySt,

Welcome to the Prestashop forums.

A clean install should work without any problems. You could try to install the MyShopRepair attached to my signature.

This issue can be cause by writing permissions or missing some important PHP modules.

With the info you give us its hard to debug your issue, so try the MyShopRepair and let us know what caused the issue and if you could solve it.

Hi Crezzur, thank you for the message. I took advantage of myshoprepair.php. The cache was cleared. I turned on "debug". .httaccess was updated. "Installation requiremets" for all componets are according required, but some are not optimal ("yellow background"). I also set permittions 777 with recursion for all prestashop folder. The result is same. I have "access denied" when I try to edit items in Dashboard. Have you any other thoughts on how to identify the issue?

I hope yes. I go in URL: (domain)/presta/admin(some digits and letters).
I enter email and password that was created along installation.
But when I enter in Prestashop Dashboard and press on "gear" icon  "Your profile" I receive "access denied".