[SOLVE] - ContextErrorException session_start() - Deprecated array_key_exist() - PHP 7.2 - migration from Ionos to VPS (Digital Ocean)

image.thumb.png.d5e79e25c78b783dafa5ac753092b1d8.png

image.thumb.png.6126aec143b00d8ea5e72e1a80b272a0.png

Hi guys,

As you can see on my screenshots I'm facing a big issue.

The main issue is that the files called clickandbuild/... are not in my main host which is actually a VPS.

If you need more informations tell me, I don't know where start to fix this issue.

By the way, my site was working fine and then this happened.

Here is my configuration : 

Edited by jmauclair
Solved (see edit history)

• jmauclair changed the title to ContextErrorException session_start() - Deprecated array_key_exist() - PHP 7.2 - migration from Ionos to VPS (Digital Ocean)
9 hours ago, Nickz said:

relax you have 2 error one in line 99 and the other in 335

downgrade php to 7.2 or 7.3 as there have been some changes between 7.3 and 7.4.

Do you have the php fpm selector? Do you access the VPS over terminal?

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

The issue seems to be solve, I think that was caused by the DNS and the private recording of my domain that was causing some trouble, like if my site wasn't fully migrate to my VPS.

But to answer your question, I think that I have php fpm but is there a command line that I can use to verify this ? 

Yes I have access to the terminal.

By the way, this bug has happened just after I set the debug mod on true, I don't if that is link but I think it could be so.

To solve this issue, I've reset my DNS on Ionos and put the NS of digital Ocean again, when Ionos was fully reset and after changing my domain record to public.

More over, I tried to modify the lines that are supposed to be in cause, on my VPS, and it didn't changed anything, like if it was just these file connected to IONOS.

I change this subject to resolve, but if you need more informations, you can ask ;)

• jmauclair changed the title to [SOLVE] - ContextErrorException session_start() - Deprecated array_key_exist() - PHP 7.2 - migration from Ionos to VPS (Digital Ocean)