The problem with attributes and combinations Presta 1.7

szymek2021

Hi
I am using PrestaShop 1.7.7.1 (we put the store from scratch, we currently have the old version of PrestaShop 1.5.4.1). It just so happens that the products we offer in the store consist of many attributes and almost each of them affects the price, which results in the generation of a large number of combinations and price options for a given product. In older versions of Presta, it was possible to set a price increase for a single attribute before generating a combination of these attributes, thanks to which Presta itself recalculated increases for complex combinations during their generation, so that you did not have to manually set it by editing each of the generated combinations from scratch. My problem is that I do not see this in Presta 1.7, i.e. I can select attributes from the list, but I cannot set the price increase for a single attribute before generating the combination. I can do it only after generating the combination, but then it is pointless because you have to set it manually, e.g. for 50 combinations separately. Has this feature been removed in v1.7 or am I just having something wrong? Please help