Error when i try to Update from 1.6 to 1.7

bakko88

Hi, I'm trying to manually update my prestashop from 1.6 to 1.7 (1 click upgrade gives me an error)

I managed to do almost everything but some things give me error.

This table and others: ps_product_attribute_shop

They have an attribute that I cannot edit (I leave the images)

The only way I would have is to edit the version 1.7 file to "NO"

But if I do this and then transfer the files I get this error ( image 3 )

Can you help me?

1.png

2.png

3.png

It looks like you are coming from 1.6.0. 

There is a difference between PS 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 in the way 1-out-of-many situations like the cover image and the default attribute are handled. In 1.6.0 the default/cover has a value of 1 and all the others have a value of 0 (zero). In 1.6.1 this is 1 and NULL. In addition 1.6.1 puts an unique index on those fields. That is supposed both to be an optimization and preventing more than one 1 value. Note that if you put such a unique index on a 1.6.0 database you will get an error because there is more than one zero. NULL values don't give this problem.

This transition creates sometimes a problem when there is a product with more than one 1. In that case your upgrade will fail. It looks like you have such a case of data pollution. If you look good at the error popup you will see that it is for an id_product with value 0. Such a value shouldn't exist.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, musicmaster said:

It looks like you are coming from 1.6.0. 

There is a difference between PS 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 in the way 1-out-of-many situations like the cover image and the default attribute are handled. In 1.6.0 the default/cover has a value of 1 and all the others have a value of 0 (zero). In 1.6.1 this is 1 and NULL. In addition 1.6.1 puts an unique index on those fields. That is supposed both to be an optimization and preventing more than one 1 value. Note that if you put such a unique index on a 1.6.0 database you will get an error because there is more than one zero. NULL values don't give this problem.

This transition creates sometimes a problem when there is a product with more than one 1. In that case your upgrade will fail. It looks like you have such a case of data pollution. If you look good at the error popup you will see that it is for an id_product with value 0. Such a value shouldn't exist.

Thanks, in fact I noticed that the main problem is that in version 1.6 there is no id_product and therefore combinations are not assigned to the product.

That string is in the ps_product_attribute table, is there any way to just move that string?