Attribute Combinations Wrong Price Calculating UPDATE: FIXED

pinwheel

Update: I fixed this. I was not reading the titles properly. If you should run into this problem, make sure the price increase is on every size and color using the price increase. 

Hello, 

I have tried every way possible, tried prestashop 1.7.6 - 1.7.7.2. Still the same problem and I'm worried I will have to dump prestashop. I have spent so much money on modules and am sure the developers will not give refunds. 

I create attributes: Packaging, Size, Color. Everything apart from packaging does not add a price. If they want the box for that particular product it adds 25.00 to the price. My problem is here. 

I pick packaging add 25. Size 6 and color blue. It should add only 25.00 to the product. Instead it adds nothing. If I pick random sizes or color it will not add the extra 25.00. If I pick the first attribute of Size (5) and Color (blue) it will work. I have searched everywhere, I have even gone to github. Has anyone run into this and have a fix? 

This should be a basic function of prestashop.

Apache
PHP 7.2 and PHP7.3. 

There are no javascript errors either. 

Thank you

Edited by pinwheel (see edit history)

• pinwheel changed the title to Attribute Combinations Wrong Price Calculating UPDATE: FIXED