Warehouse stock checker APP (iOS / Android)

Hello!

I'm looking for an iOS and/or Android APP to allow my warehouse employees to check any product stock availability. I mean, without the orders view, and other information (I don't want to give permissions for it), just about products/stock (if the app shows also the picture, better yet). 

Do already know any app for it? 
Thanks! 

16 hours ago, e.silva said:

Hello!

I'm looking for an iOS and/or Android APP to allow my warehouse employees to check any product stock availability. I mean, without the orders view, and other information (I don't want to give permissions for it), just about products/stock (if the app shows also the picture, better yet). 

Do already know any app for it? 
Thanks! 

The solution that you are looking for can be developed as a custom solution based on your requirement. Please contact our support team with all the details like what features are you looking for and the other details like:

You sell products at your own store or on the marketplace also (Amazon, eBay, Etsy etc.)

You want feature to update the inventory from the mobile app

Access types for the staff (Only view, edit etc)

Return Management (Staff will be able to update the inventory for the returned products)

Based on your requirements our technical team will share the cost to implement the requested features.

Please click on the link below to contact us:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=29188

We also offer Android & iOS Mobile app for PrestaShop platform. Please check the details on the link below:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/mobile/29188-knowband-android-and-ios-mobile-app-builder.html