Job Offered - Fix broken order area, missing shipping rate.

clubbuilder

My shop was working fine. But I installed a few shipping plugins and now there is an issue under recently placed orders. The issue shows when I go to the order area, my shipping price under each recent order is not showing (rate was calculated and charged by PrestaShop UPS Shipping v1.7.7 by Webkul module). There is a blank area where it used to show how much was charged for shipping (via my UPS module). I checked out fine, but is not registering properly under the orders area.

I recently purchased 2 plugin and installed them since the site stopped working properly. The plugins that might have caused this: “Request Shipping Quote - Custom Shipping Rate” by Community developer and “Call For Price + Call Back Product Button” by MyPrestaModules. The MyPrestaModules developer told me in support that they module does not modify orders so the issue couldn’t have been related to their module. The Request shipping quote by Community developer, has not fixed the issue. I am not sure if they caused it or not, but they don’t seem to know.

I only guessing one of these caused it because it was working, then I installed both of these plugins (and updated to the minor version) and now it’s not working. It’s possible there is a conflict.

I am using Prestashop v1.7.7.2, v2.5.7-Zone Theme v2.5.7, PrestaShop UPS Shipping v1.7.7 by Webkul. By the way, this shipping quote that is disappearing is pulled in by this UPS shipping v1.7.7. So this plugin or a combination of this and another might be the issue. Everything is updated to the latest version.

Looking for some who can fix this issue for me. Please provide an estimate and hourly rate.

DEV_order_shipping_price_problem_10.jpg

DEV_order_shipping_price_problem_20.jpg

10 hours ago, parth619 said:

What webkul has responded to you ? any confliction thru there plugin ? This can be possible with further custom work otherwise if all these wont work 

Webkul has responded but they are asking me to disable plugins and check for possible conflicts. After 2 different inquiries, Its taking too long and I am not getting anywhere. I just want someone to go in and fix it not play e-mail tag.

• 1 month later...

After a minor upgrade to Presashop v1.7.7.3 this issue came back again. Neither my theme, nor any of my paid plugins required an update, just Prestashop core, and 4 minor included plugins not related to shipping. After upgrade, this issue came right back.

Although it was resolved with custom PHP coding recently, I am looking for someone else to fix this for good. I don't want to have to pay to fix this after every minor upgrade!! If you think you can do this, please PM me.

• 1 month later...