Jump to content

Add product to cart issue ps 1.7.7.2


Recommended Posts

Hi

After a clean installation of ps 1.7.7.2, it is not possible to add products in the cart. I have kept the images from earlier installation 1.7.7.1, nothing else. I use classic theme and only ps modules. SQL is not changed. PHP 7.4

I would really appreciate your help

Best regards

Kurt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danmant_DK said:

Hi

After a clean installation of ps 1.7.7.2, it is not possible to add products in the cart. I have kept the images from earlier installation 1.7.7.1, nothing else. I use classic theme and only ps modules. SQL is not changed. PHP 7.4

I would really appreciate your help

Best regards

Kurt

When adding products, nothing happens. Link: billigbyggemarked.dk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When in debug mode, I get this error:

Deprecated: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/billigbyggemarked.dk/public_html/src/Adapter/EntityMapper.php on line 99

EntityMapper.php line 99:

   || array_key_exists($key, $entity)) {

 

(1/1) ContextErrorException

Warning: session_start() [<a href='http://php.net/manual/en/function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot start session when headers already sent

in FrontController.php line 721

at FrontControllerCore->prepareNotifications()in FrontController.php line 683

at FrontControllerCore->display()in Controller.php line 326

at ControllerCore->run()in Dispatcher.php line 518

at DispatcherCore->dispatch()in index.php line 28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went back to PHP 7.3 and it worked. But when I import the SQL the problem is still there. Adding a product to the cart fails

I have made different new installations where I have tried to exclude causes to the problem like modules, but I have not found it

Any idea of what can cause the problem in SQL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You didn't mention any SQL problem.. this topic was opened for some PHP errors.

It is not a good practice to open a thread and use it for several distinct issues. 

You should mark this as solved and open another one with specifics for your SQL issue mentioning what SQL import are you trying to perform and how?

What is the error on adding a product to cart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is difficult when I don't know what's the problem. I inform with what I know

The error is that nothing happens when adding a product to the cart. 

The SQL import is done at the webhotel. I delete the existing SQL (after clean installation) and import my own SQL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Danmant_DK said:

It is The SQL import is done at the webhotel. I delete the existing SQL (after clean installation) and import my own SQL

What does this mean? What SQL import? Are you trying to import products through CSV?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rhobur said:

What does this mean? What SQL import? Are you trying to import products through CSV?

After the clean installation of 1.7.7.2, I delete the SQL database and import the SQL database from the upgraded 1.7.7.2 in order to get products, orders etc etc

When I import the SQL from the upgraded 1.7.7.2, the products can not be added to the cart. It all started with an issue, where customers could not continue checkout as a guest buyer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see... well this is not the way to do it since the DB has a lot of other info and inter dependencies with modules, products etc.

It is not going to work as all these have different IDs, positions etc.

The upgrade means exactly this, applying what is new over the older.

I advise you start over and upgrade your former shop keeping the DB and letting PS applying the file and DB changes over those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rhobur said:

I see... well this is not the way to do it since the DB has a lot of other info and inter dependencies with modules, products etc.

It is not going to work as all these have different IDs, positions etc.

The upgrade means exactly this, applying what is new over the older.

I advise you start over and upgrade your former shop keeping the DB and letting PS applying the file and DB changes over those.

As I recall it, so is it not possible to overwrite an existing database. But I will try. I have done it in this way for several years and there have not been any problems before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Danmant_DK said:

As I recall it, so is it not possible to overwrite an existing database. But I will try. I have done it in this way for several years and there have not been any problems before.

It is not possible to overwrite an existing database. Please tell me in details how to do this. I need products (24000+), orders, customers etc etc from the upgraded database 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't overwrite it you upgrade Prestashop and the upgrade itself adds the required DB changes.
You must be confused about something, a shop is to be upgraded from let's say 1.7.x.x to 1.7.x.y using the 1-Click-Upgrade module.

This module upgrades both the files and the database to the latest PS version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rhobur said:

You don't overwrite it you upgrade Prestashop and the upgrade itself adds the required DB changes.
You must be confused about something, a shop is to be upgraded from let's say 1.7.x.x to 1.7.x.y using the 1-Click-Upgrade module.

This module upgrades both the files and the database to the latest PS version.

Yes, I know how the upgrade works. Done it several times. Normally I can upgrade with no problems, but this time something went wrong. Therefore I made a new installation of 1.7.7.2 and uploaded the SQL with all the products, settings etc etc, but it does not work. What controls the cart in the database?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More