Scam modules and sellers

Igorbaltic

Hi, 

it is second time in 2 weeks I purchased an item on presta adons and got totally scamed!

I bought an email template with live editor feature - after I paid it turns out it does not have this feature. 

I bought a theme that was totall bul***** lots of bugs, etc. no support, no refund. 

Is anyone from presta in controll what is going on on this platform!?

• 2 months later...

No, prestashop team does not control or check quality or code. I was personally convinced of this by buying a crookedly written template. Prestashop advised to deal with the seller.... Prestashop is not Apple, everyone can sell modules, even a beginner.... And the funny thing is, if you've downloaded a theme or module, you can't get your money back. Its very funny. 

hace 18 horas, checkee dijo:

No, prestashop team does not control or check quality or code. I was personally convinced of this by buying a crookedly written template. Prestashop advised to deal with the seller.... Prestashop is not Apple, everyone can sell modules, even a beginner.... And the funny thing is, if you've downloaded a theme or module, you can't get your money back. Its very funny. 

Ok, but have you contacted PrestaShop with this problem?