Encountering major issues when attempting to add an employee

alex0nordic

Howdy folks,

I am encountering an issue when I am trying to add an employee to my PrestaShop page.

The employee in question is supposed to have full access to the store.

The problem is that the "Add an Employee" page displays in a wonky way and I am not even able to select a display language or what permissions he is supposed to have. If I try to just get the account created so I can maybe edit it afterwards, I get a "An unexpected error occurred. [PrestaShopException code 0]" error.

Has anyone encountered this before? Are there any workarounds for it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

prestashop error.jpg

• 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, JBW said:

Mismo problema, necesita cambiar a PHP 7.2

grafik.png.556faecbfb814ada78e6a255258ef942.png

Oh thanks !!

I will contact the server to see if it is possible to downgrade to that version because they recommend me to NOT use  a version of PHP lower than 7.3.

16 minutes ago, ErikSH said:

they recommend me to NOT use  a version of PHP lower than 7.3.

Thats valid. You can look in upgrading your Prestashop version. But try this on a test instance first and don't forget backups

1 minute ago, JBW said:

Eso es válido. Puede buscar en la actualización de su versión de Prestashop. Pero intente esto primero en una instancia de prueba y no olvide las copias de seguridad

I have previously tried to upgrade manually as conflicts arise between my host and PS when upgrading via 1-click upgrade.

But it doesn't install properly at all. The support of the template that I have installed told me this:

your prestahsop upgraed did not went fine for 100% sure

when try to dsiable modules there is error

Excepción emitida por el módulo sturls en disable. An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT t0.id_tab AS id_tab_1, t0.id_parent AS id_parent_2, t0.position AS position_3, t0.module AS module_4, t0.class_name AS class_name_5, t0.route_name AS route_name_6, t0.active AS active_7, t0.enabled AS enabled_8, t0.hide_host_mode AS hide_host_mode_9, t0.icon AS icon_10, t0.wording AS wording_11, t0.wording_domain AS wording_domain_12 FROM ps_tab t0 WHERE t0.module = ?' with params ["sturls"]: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't0.route_name' in 'field list'