Prestashop 1.7.7.1 Error 500 Validation function not found

I am running Prestashop 1.7.7.1 in multishop mode.

I have 3 shops installed.

2 of them are working perfectly but one gives an error on frontpage.  Back office is okay.

All 3 webshops has SSL installed.

I have copied the error I get when troubleshooting is activated.

Can someone help me how to fix this ?

The shop is www.hanoghenne.no and it worked before but now suddently it is not working.

I a trying to think back if there is something I have done lately that can have caused this but I have not found any reason.

I have been working on one of the other shops for a while though.

Can one of the installed module cause this ?  Even if it was installed on another shop ?

Thanks Petter

[PrestaShopException]

Valideringsfunksjon ble ikke funnet. isUrl4Smpl.
at line 1177 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

1172. } 1173. 1174. // Check field validator 1175. if (!in_array('validate', $skip) && !empty($data['validate'])) { 1176. if (!method_exists('Validate', $data['validate'])) { 1177. throw new PrestaShopException($this->trans('Validation function not found: %s.', [$data['validate']], 'Admin.Notifications.Error')); 1178. } 1179. 1180. if (!empty($value)) { 1181. $res = true; 1182. if (Tools::strtolower($data['validate']) == 'iscleanhtml') {

ObjectModelCore->validateField - [line 1024 - classes/ObjectModel.php] - [2 Arguments]

ObjectModelCore->validateFields - [line 292 - classes/ObjectModel.php]

ObjectModelCore->getFields - [line 737 - classes/ObjectModel.php]

ObjectModelCore->update - [line 92 - modules/smplredirectionsmanager/classes/SmplRedirection.php] - [1 Arguments]

SmplRedirection->update - [line 874 - modules/smplredirectionsmanager/smplredirectionsmanager.php]

SmplRedirectionsManager->hookActionDispatcher - [line 990 - classes/Hook.php] - [1 Arguments]

HookCore::coreCallHook - [line 414 - classes/Hook.php] - [3 Arguments]

HookCore::callHookOn - [line 927 - classes/Hook.php] - [3 Arguments]

HookCore::exec - [line 514 - classes/Dispatcher.php] - [2 Arguments]

DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 28 - index.php]

• 1 month later...

Hi @Petter Enge , have you contacted the  smplredirectionsmanager module developer, as this seems to be the exception of the module. Usually this is being caused if the module is not checking if it's active or not in your third shop(where is not active), but still is calling it's functions/override. 

@wzzly , have you tried to clear the cache, as the isMpn function should be inside the validation class of PS 1.7.7.3 

Aalso you can try to temporarily disable the overrides, or disable debug mode for verification

You should send here the full exception with the debug mode turned on, so we can have more information about the exception

Kind regards, Leo

@Prestachamps I tried and it kind of worked. I now have the problem that I can't edit any product... I get the following (related?) error...

Notice: Undefined property: Product::$mpn

Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException

in src/PrestaShopBundle/Model/Product/AdminModelAdapter.php (line 656)

image.thumb.png.97c5c01e108dd912e0e10cca7662b295.png

• 9 months later...

Hi guys,

As Prestachamps mentionned, if you get the "Validation function not found isUrl4Smpl" you should check first the disable overrides option switched (adances parameters > performances). Your shop might still be in a debug mode and you should try with this option set to "no".

Then (if still not working) :
On PS 1.7 you should try to empty cache using the button in advanced parameters > performances.

Then : 
You should check if the override/classes/Validate.php file still exists and if it includes the isUrl4Smpl() function.

In any case i would recommand you to contact me using the addons page instyead of posting on the forum. I always reply to addons messages.

Thanks,

Yann

Edited by SmartPlugs (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, SmartPlugs said:

Hi,

Is your error related to a "Validation function not found isUrl4Smpl" message ?

Yann

8 minutes ago, SmartPlugs said:

Hi,

Is your error related to a "Validation function not found isUrl4Smpl" message ?

Yann

Hi! Can you give me a path to find if i have this type of message?