shipping solution needed

chief

Hi,

I have a website we created. The shipping the customer requires, is to run their own vehicle to a number of town's / local city area's within a 30 minute radius. Some parts of the city they dont want to deliver to, the outskirts they do, mainly due to added expense and parking difficulty.

I have a kind of solution which is to create carriers called the towns/ city areas with exact costs for that journey, its not pretty but works, but i think customers will may be confused or try and pay for cheaper delivery..

But is there a module for shipping / delivery where i can choose a set of named towns or areas (we can manually add a list within and each delivery cost) that when checking out customer can then choose.

On 2/23/2021 at 10:48 AM, chief said:

Hi,

I have a website we created. The shipping the customer requires, is to run their own vehicle to a number of town's / local city area's within a 30 minute radius. Some parts of the city they dont want to deliver to, the outskirts they do, mainly due to added expense and parking difficulty.

I have a kind of solution which is to create carriers called the towns/ city areas with exact costs for that journey, its not pretty but works, but i think customers will may be confused or try and pay for cheaper delivery..

But is there a module for shipping / delivery where i can choose a set of named towns or areas (we can manually add a list within and each delivery cost) that when checking out customer can then choose.

Anyone have a solution or recommendations for the above?