Show all categories to new customer groups

Hello,

I am using prestashop 1.7.6.8 and activate the option of new customer groups. My problem is that when creating these groups, the product categories do not appear visibly, that is, I have to go to the Products> Categories section and mark the visibility of these categories for these groups one by one.

I would like to know if there is a faster option to enable visibility for all groups, as I have an extensive catalog and going one at a time could take more than 1 week...

Thanks聽馃榾

Edited by GRXinside (see edit history)

• razaro changed the title to Show all categories to new customer groups

I Follow this!

I have the same problem.聽

I. created several groups for B2B customers with discount attached to the group.聽

When i have a B2B customer with a "special" discount i have to put this customer in a new group. When i create this new group, they don't see the categories.

And like you said, you have to do this one by one, and this is for my shop not so easy, to many categories and subcategories.

I hope we get an answer here!

hace 5 horas, Fons De Vrij dijo:

隆Sigo esto!

Tengo el mismo problema.

I. cre贸 varios grupos para clientes B2B con descuento adjunto al grupo.

Cuando tengo un cliente B2B con un descuento "especial" tengo que poner a este cliente en un nuevo grupo. Cuando creo este nuevo grupo, no ven las categor铆as.

Y como dijiste, tienes que hacer esto uno por uno, y esto es para mi tienda no tan f谩cil, para muchas categor铆as y subcategor铆as.

隆Espero que tengamos una respuesta aqu铆!

We share the same problem, I have a private B2B store where the prices of the products include purchase prices and through a plugin I increase a percentage in certain categories for certain groups of customers. I really think this could be solved by some SQL query, telling it to show all categories to group IDs. But I don't know how to do this query. Perhaps there may be other ways, but I do not know.

hace 3 minutos, ndiaga dijo:

Ok, est谩 claro ahora.

A continuaci贸n, necesita un m茅todo adicional para activar la asignaci贸n de grupo durante la importaci贸n.

Hi, how could I do this?

From time to time I add new groups and new categories.

As it could show all categories to all customer groups.

Hi All,

I just want to let you know that i have found a free solution to do this.

With this script/program you can do mass editing, and also聽adding groups to category's in bulk.

The tool is called Prestools and the developer is a really nice guy, that helps you to get the things done.

Here is the website if you want to consider this option:聽https://www.prestools.com/

Good luck everyone.

Cheers Fons

• Thanks 1

hace 45 minutos, ndiaga dijo:

A continuaci贸n, cree un nuevo m贸dulo que est茅 enlazado en la importaci贸n de acciones y controle la asignaci贸n de categor铆as.

Can you explain how to do this?

hace 26 minutos, Fons De Vrij dijo:

Hi All,

I just want to let you know that i have found a free solution to do this.

With this script/program you can do mass editing, and also聽adding groups to category's in bulk.

The tool is called Prestools and the developer is a really nice guy, that helps you to get the things done.

Here is the website if you want to consider this option:聽https://www.prestools.com/

Good luck everyone.

Cheers Fons

Hello, can this tool help to show the groups in categories?

You can download the script on the site of聽https://www.prestools.com/

In the zip file there is another Zip file that you can instal as a module on Prestashop.

You have to make a new Folder in the /admin123 directory.

This folder you can name what you like, for exampe, my folder is called "ps_tools"

Then you install the module on Prestashop, and insert some data in the fields. one of these data is the directory.

You don't have to insert the complete directory, only the name of your folder is enough (in my case ps-tool)

and then it is ready.

In the program you can go in the top header to category and then you can assign groups to category's.

Tip: read very good the documentation. You can find everything on the site of Prestools.

Hope that this helps you a little.

Cheers Fons

hace 2 horas, Fons De Vrij dijo:

You can download the script on the site of聽https://www.prestools.com/

In the zip file there is another Zip file that you can instal as a module on Prestashop.

You have to make a new Folder in the /admin123 directory.

This folder you can name what you like, for exampe, my folder is called "ps_tools"

Then you install the module on Prestashop, and insert some data in the fields. one of these data is the directory.

You don't have to insert the complete directory, only the name of your folder is enough (in my case ps-tool)

and then it is ready.

In the program you can go in the top header to category and then you can assign groups to category's.

Tip: read very good the documentation. You can find everything on the site of Prestools.

Hope that this helps you a little.

Cheers Fons

Error:聽You cannot call the program this way by addressing the root. Address one of the files!

This error returns me after following the steps

Hello @GRXinside

I'am not the developer of this script.

I just told you guys that i have found a solution for my problem. When you have problems by installing the program please contact the developer.

Here on Prestashop Forum is also a discussion about this tool.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/1011667-free-script-prestools-suite-mass-edit-order-edit-and-much-more/

Like i said in the previous message, please read good the installation proces, it is not so hard, but you have to do this step by step.

I hope you can do something with this.

With kind regards,聽

Fons

hace 19 minutos, Fons De Vrij dijo:

Hola @GRXinside

No soy el desarrollador de este gui贸n.

Les acabo de decir que he encontrado una soluci贸n para mi problema. Cuando tenga problemas al instalar el programa, p贸ngase en contacto con el desarrollador.

Aqu铆 en Prestashop Forum tambi茅n es un debate sobre esta herramienta.

Como dije en el mensaje anterior, por favor lea bien el proceso de instalaci贸n, no es tan dif铆cil, pero usted tiene que hacer este paso a paso.

Espero que puedas hacer algo con esto.

Con amables saludos,

Fons

He logrado entrar, pero no entiendo c贸mo funciona.

Creo que no lo estoy haciendo bien. As铆 que muestro y agrego los grupos, indico y presiono el bot贸n "actualizar todo", pero no veo que ning煤n grupo se actualice o agregue.

Captura.PNG

• Like 1

Justo ahora, Fons De Vrij dijo:

In the colum "Groups" you have to select the bottom cirkel.

this is for editting this groups

Thanks! I just solved it in a second. I will donate to this project, it is very good and it only took me 4 seconds to update everything.

• 2 years later...