massive currency exchange on orders

juanrojas

6 hours ago, juanrojas said:

hi guys i need a little help how can i give the order to change the currency in all my orders? I want it to change from zero to one

https://prnt.sc/102ra23

Very simple. In the SQL window of phpmyadmin you write the command: 

UPDATE ps_orders SET id_currency=1;

Of course - as with every command with which you are not fully familiar - you make a backup before you start.

Thanks, I had already solved it in another way, and I was able to enter the orders in general, but when I try to enter a particular order I get the same error, that is, it seems that in other lines of the database it continues to recognize the currency with ID 0 any idea what lines it is? or how to solve this en masse?

I mean this error

Edited by juanrojas (see edit history)

It is hard to draw conclusions from the few facts that you provide:

- are you sure that all orders have no currency 1?

- there are many other tables that use currency - including ps_cart. Are these ok?

- One new table in ps 1.7.6 was ps_currency_lang. As the error in the 500 error post you link to is about the "locale.php" file it is very likely connected to that.

I have managed to change all currency to id 1 as needed, but the error persists.

I don't understand this you tell me "A new table in ps 1.7.6 was ps_currency_lang. As the error in the 500 error post you link to is about the" locale.php "file, it is very likely that you are connected to it." So how should I disconnect?

what I did was a migration (not update) from 1.7.6.9 to 1.7.7.1 and I get that error when trying to enter the orders

Edited by juanrojas
incomplete (see edit history)