error when putting tracking number

juanrojas

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
hace 17 minutos, juanrojas dijo:

I have discovered part of the problem, could it be that you use a different module than the native bank transfer module?

Hi, thank you for your reply.

yes, i have various payment modules. All my carriers are made with the core tool for carriers ( i have differente carriers), but i have discover that the problem is related with the "free shipping" feature, because if i make a carrier "free" directly in the list of the Carriers page (click in the X for "free carrier") this carrier is displayed in the drop down list for the tracking number.

In my case only the "free shipping" carriers appears in the drop down menu (1 have 3 "free shippig" carriers), and the ones that have cost doesn't appear.  but i have the same error as you have posted in your pics.

I have update the tracking number changing the needed carrier to "free shipping" for a second, so it appears on the drop down menu and let me update the tracking number; after that i returned the carrier to "non free shipping" status.

it's all the information thar i have about this, can you let me know if you have any solution? thank you

The truth is that I have not been able to solve it, the only thing I could do is find another way out and use the emagicone, from here it lets me put the tracking number and change the carrier

you can use it for free some days

If you are interested in the standart plan, here is a discount code

maya-AAEM-15-OFF

hace 6 minutos, juanrojas dijo:

The truth is that I have not been able to solve it, the only thing I could do is find another way out and use the emagicone, from here it lets me put the tracking number and change the carrier

you can use it for free some days

If you are interested in the standart plan, here is a discount code

maya-AAEM-15-OFF

Thak you, i'll check it.

• 4 months later...