[Free MODULE] Google Forms Integration

This easy but powerful module allows you to display custom forms powered by Google on your online store pages. The simple way to get more newsletter subscribers, grow your wholesale network, and build return forms for your store.

STORE DEMO

Blends into your overall store design. Easy to install and uninstall. It supports text fields, checkboxes, dropdowns, colors and many other options. Choose the types of questions - from simple text fields to complex scales and grids. Sends you an email when the form is submitted by a customer. You can use Google Forms to create online surveys and quizzes and send them to other people. Or you can use it for support and feedback, or like contact form on any page of your PrestaShop store. You can create comprehensible forms and get tables with results for free. Also you can collect email addresses for newsletter and even hold a quiz. You can use themes from Google collection there are for all occasions. Or you can create a theme yourself - just upload a photo or logo, and the Forms will automatically select the appropriate color scheme. Upload videos from YouTube or photo. Forms can easily be created, edited and populated both on the computer and on mobile devices. Create custom surveys to gather customer feedback and improve your shoppers’ experience.

Screenshot-1.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

tetgoogleforms.zip

The documentation for the module was added.

Edited by LuckyModule (see edit history)

Nice Module.. can be very useful to collect reviews on products by the customer. Is it possible to enable this module on product level. I means

for every product we can set different google form id.

8 hours ago, EBS Developer said:

Nice Module.. can be very useful to collect reviews on products by the customer. Is it possible to enable this module on product level. I means

for every product we can set different google form id.

Hi, 

Thanks, now you can't to add different form for each product. But, this possibility can be added

7 hours ago, LuckyModule said:

Hi, 

Thanks, now you can't to add different form for each product. But, this possibility can be added

Thank you for considering, Is there any plan in future to add this feature. I would love to know.

On 3/5/2021 at 9:16 PM, EBS Developer said:

Thank you for considering, Is there any plan in future to add this feature. I would love to know.

Yes, I think we will add this option. How can I let you know, when we will ended?

On 3/8/2021 at 8:24 PM, LuckyModule said:

Yes, I think we will add this option. How can I let you know, when we will ended?

I visit Prestashop's forum frequently and also, configured my mail box to receive notification / updates regarding post I'am following. So if you update the module and reply in this post I'll definitely the your mail.

Looking forward for this Update !! 

On 3/12/2021 at 10:47 PM, EBS Developer said:

I visit Prestashop's forum frequently and also, configured my mail box to receive notification / updates regarding post I'am following. So if you update the module and reply in this post I'll definitely the your mail.

Looking forward for this Update !! 

Ok, thanks, we will try to update it as soon as we can

• Thanks 1