Duy Duy

14 minutes ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

Do  you  have  products  in  those  categories?

Also  enable  the  debug  mode  to  see  what error  warning  you  have .

Hi, i just installed it yesterday. I tried to create dummy category first and i tried to delete it but cannot. I tried do some research about the issue, clear cache or change to IE site but it doesnot help. About the debug mode, i am not fully understand yet, where should i check after enable debug mode? it seems like no errors so far, i suppose.

Thank you

Hello, try to do what I mention ndiaga activate the debug mode of prestashop.

image.thumb.png.543258bcfc32bf9df1753ccc84f3c9b1.png

Once you do this, go to delete the categories you want and pay attention if you get an error screen, if not, maybe there are errors in AJAX requests that should already be seen in the browser console to try to identify the problem.

Regards,

Christian Ramírez
CEO at Nimeos.co

9 hours ago, ChristianR - Nimeos said:

Hello, try to do what I mention ndiaga activate the debug mode of prestashop.

image.thumb.png.543258bcfc32bf9df1753ccc84f3c9b1.png

Once you do this, go to delete the categories you want and pay attention if you get an error screen, if not, maybe there are errors in AJAX requests that should already be seen in the browser console to try to identify the problem.

Regards,

Christian Ramírez
CEO at Nimeos.co

i got this problem after activate the debug mode. image.thumb.png.22b4b3b37f8d78a9b858f48a085126d3.png

That 500 error is because the data to show or the prestashop debugger exceeds the established, please tell me what version of PHP you have on the server, it may be related to the problem generating multiple errors. You should also be aware if you have recently installed a module that may be failing. For now show me what version of PHP you use?

image.thumb.png.a21761e2351ebff07bb2d1877683db55.png

Regards,

Christian Ramírez
CEO at Nimeos.co

10 minutes ago, ChristianR - Nimeos said:

That 500 error is because the data to show or the prestashop debugger exceeds the established, please tell me what version of PHP you have on the server, it may be related to the problem generating multiple errors. You should also be aware if you have recently installed a module that may be failing. For now show me what version of PHP you use?

image.thumb.png.a21761e2351ebff07bb2d1877683db55.png

Regards,

Christian Ramírez
CEO at Nimeos.co

Here is my php version image.png.414e01c683390533c0de5593d215c92e.png

1 hour ago, Duy Duy said:

Here is my php version image.png.414e01c683390533c0de5593d215c92e.png

Well, the compatibility of PrestaShop seems to be fine, I don't know how to help you more here, if you wish you can contact me through my website (free of charge) at the bottom of the answer and if you have a little confidence I can help you to review directly on your website and see if we find the solution and be able to post it here to help those who have the problem.

Regards,

Christian Ramírez
CEO at Nimeos.co

• 4 weeks later...