Product page issue

Eric123

Hello to the community.

I'm new here and not a professionnal of prestashop...

I need some tips or helps about this (moving button, and quantity block size) on product page. (see photos before & after)

this is the link for exemple : http://51.210.9.195/index.php?id_product=1093&id_product_attribute=8052&rewrite=product&controller=product&id_lang=1#/44-couleur-citron_vert

Prestashop : 1.7.7.0

Module: Roja-pro Quote

Thanks you all for your time :)

before.jpg

after.jpg

Edited by Eric123
update (see edit history)

It looks like the design has already been changed since you posted the question - with the word QTY added and an extra div surrounding quantity and button.

My advice would be to use instead a table and put the elements in three different table cells that all have a relative size (for example: 33%).

Your design at the moment fails when the screen becomes smaller. See image:

butto.jpg.b4980002a981460c61dd181d0ebbb1ff.jpg

6 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Thx for your answer, sorry the screenshot you sent was the old version, my problem is when I activate my quote module. Can you take a look again please. Thx you

I did answer your question. I am sorry if it is more complicated than you expected. But it concerns your present shop and I don't see any relationship with a quote module.

• razaro changed the title to Product page issue

I understand, thank you for your reply, but where can i do that?

"My advice would be to use instead a table and put the elements in three different table cells that all have a relative size (for example: 33%)."

i dont know where to search.

thx you