Official Facebook Pixel Addon - Products without VAT value

Alkimia13

Good morning,

We installed the Facebook Pixel Addon on our website some weekes ago to be able to create a Facebook Shope. It took a while but we were finally able to publish the shop last week. Which was our surprise that as soon as we published it, we realised that ALL our products didn't have the VAT value added on our Facebook Shop. 

The problem is that the products are uploaded on Facebook without the VAT value, even though the value is added on the website (the source of data for the facebook catalog).

We are uploading the catalog to Facebook via the addon, which means we are using Facebook's Pixel to upload all our products to the system. I have talked with Facebook, Customer Support has checked if the problem was coming from them and it isn't, and they suggested me to check the source data and to update it.

We have also talked with the Customer Support from de Addon, and their answer was that they couldn't help us. 

Has someone had the same problem? If so, could someone help us to understand what is happening and how to solve it? 

Thank you, 

Alkimia Team

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 10:27 AM, Alkimia13 said:

Good morning,

We installed the Facebook Pixel Addon on our website some weekes ago to be able to create a Facebook Shope. It took a while but we were finally able to publish the shop last week. Which was our surprise that as soon as we published it, we realised that ALL our products didn't have the VAT value added on our Facebook Shop. 

The problem is that the products are uploaded on Facebook without the VAT value, even though the value is added on the website (the source of data for the facebook catalog).

We are uploading the catalog to Facebook via the addon, which means we are using Facebook's Pixel to upload all our products to the system. I have talked with Facebook, Customer Support has checked if the problem was coming from them and it isn't, and they suggested me to check the source data and to update it.

We have also talked with the Customer Support from de Addon, and their answer was that they couldn't help us. 

Has someone had the same problem? If so, could someone help us to understand what is happening and how to solve it? 

Thank you, 

Alkimia Team

Hi ! Did you get an issue? I'm having the same problem and no idea where to get the solution.