Theme Warehouse or Alysum ?

wOLFY

Theme Warehouse or Alysum ?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Theme Warehouse or Alysum ?

• Warehouse
    • Alysum

Hi,

Need advices: I hesitate between the Warehouse and Alysum theme for my shop. I have had Panda theme for quite a while it is full of functionality but I find it way too complicated and time consuming for a newbie like me, I spend too much time figuring out how to tweak things. I had think about Warehouse because of Elementor and this facility to modify the pages etc ... but I hesitate with Alysum because Warehouse does not have a lot of updates per year, is Alysum as complex as Panda ? I'm a little confused, looking for something easily editable without searching for hours and hours ... not too heavy for SEO and page speed.

Thank you for yours advice :)

I would recommend Warehouse.
I have nothing against Alysum, it seems like a great theme but I have used Warehouse for more than 100 projects and everybody was happy.

It has a lot of features and contrary of what you seem to believe, it is updated regularly. 

• 2 weeks later...

I like Warehouse but have an issue with SEO.

I have found that Warehouse puts a lot of whitespace in source code, which is bad for SEO and another major problem for SEO is that the left column appear in the source code at the end of the sorce code of the page. With which the robot reads the content before the right column.

Edited by gasonline
correction (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/28/2021 at 6:23 PM, Promokit said:

Alysum theme has the much newer Elementor version then Warehouse and new Revolution slider 6. Also Elementor is much deeper integrated and can be used on much prestashop pages like product, category, contact, brands....

This is not correct. With Creative Elements you can't do anything with the category page. But you can design the header, footer, product page, landing page. But the category page is not possible. So you must find a theme with a category page that looks ok. 

Alysum is the single most retarded theme I have ever used and will never use it again! Main menu builder is retarded as hell, translation for some elements it non existent. Using Elementor everywhere is performance breaker and not a good practice at all.

Warehouse theme is a bit outdaded, but does the job most of the time. It still has some moronic bugs but I've learned to go around them.

Both themes are slow.

If you want fast theme, go for one without Elementor.

3 hours ago, markovo said:

Alysum is the single most retarded theme I have ever used and will never use it again! Main menu builder is retarded as hell, translation for some elements it non existent. Using Elementor everywhere is performance breaker and not a good practice at all.

Warehouse theme is a bit outdaded, but does the job most of the time. It still has some moronic bugs but I've learned to go around them.

Both themes are slow.

If you want fast theme, go for one without Elementor.

Thank you for your critical opinion, now it it is getting more difficult for me to chose a new theme. 😉 Because I need a new theme too. I noticed at the demos of Asylum that navigating was a bit slow, but when I visit shops who used Asylum, their websites loaded faster. 

I really don't like the design of Warehouse themes and the developer wrote me that it is impossible to change frames with Elementor. Can you recommend a theme with another pagebuilder than Creative Elements and Elementor?