Prestashop Addons Sign In Email

BPP

Hi all, I hope you are all well? I have spent numerous weeks attempting to obtain direction from Prestashop on how to change my Addons sign In Email Address can someone tell me how to do this before I lose access to the current email address, thanks in advance

kind regards

Pat

• 4 weeks later...

Prestashop Addons Sign In Email - General topics - PrestaShop Forums

HI guys I am still unable to sign in to my Prestashop  Addons account please help me I have modules that we purchasedd on behalf of clients that we no longer have access too. thanks

kind regards

Pat 

En 6/3/2021 a las 1:24 AM, BPP dijo:

HI guys I am still unable to sign in to my Prestashop  Addons account please help me I have modules that we purchasedd on behalf of clients that we no longer have access too. thanks

kind regards

Pat 

Please contact PrestaShop at Twitter.

I'm facing exactly the same issue, even tho I'm logged in the top bar says "Log in" and if I click it I get redirected back to the homepage

I tried chrome/ff/ie, clearing cache etc even from my mobile or another location, I paid for theme which doesnt work and I can't contact the developer to sort this out because I can't login to prestashop addons! very very frustrating!

Edited by 912921_1508424660 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
On 3/6/2021 at 1:24 AM, BPP said:

kind regards

Pat 

Did you manage to change your Addons account email? I cannot find how to change it anywhere. If so, please let us know how!

Thanks!