[SOLVED] PS 1.7.7.1 error in backoffice

I am getting this error in backoffice, when trying to upload a new module:

An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT t0.id_tab AS id_tab_1, t0.id_parent AS id_parent_2, t0.position AS position_3, t0.module AS module_4, t0.class_name AS class_name_5, t0.route_name AS route_name_6, t0.active AS active_7, t0.enabled AS enabled_8, t0.hide_host_mode AS hide_host_mode_9, t0.icon AS icon_10 FROM ps_tab t0 WHERE t0.class_name = ? LIMIT 1' with params ["AdminModulesController"]:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't0.route_name' in 'field list'

Please advice. Thank you.

Edited by pandorrah (see edit history)

Thank you Rhobur for this answer. I am learning php, but i am not schooled in mysql yet. I can access the mysqldatabase, i can open it, but i do not understand how to change or insert anything.

I will try to ask how to do this. Thank you very much. 

Not overly complicated, you go to table structure select add new column ad set it like I described.

But first you have to do a table backup in case something goes wrong.

If you feel unsure about how to do this it would be better then to ask someone who knows better.

• Like 1

Rhobur: consider this as SOLVED.

I did it, thanks to your excellent advice. 😄
The first few time in dbadmin, i was trying Insert and it did not work, but when i checked the Structure and then Insert, it was all very clear and worked like a charm.
So thank you again Rhobur. When i have the time, i will also try to study MySql, since PHP was such fun. 

• pandorrah changed the title to [SOLVED] PS 1.7.7.1 error in backoffice
  • 2 months later...

ForProPest:

open your mysql database.

in the mysql database look for PS_TAB in the left column and click on it, then in the right column go to column Structure, then go to Insert and then add the column  route_name , with values varchar(255) and default NULL.

That's all.

1 hour ago, pandorrah said:

ForProPest:

open your mysql database.

in the mysql database look for PS_TAB in the left column and click on it, then in the right column go to column Structure, then go to Insert and then add the column  route_name , with values varchar(255) and default NULL.

That's all.

i checked and the ps_tab doesn't exist.

• 1 year later...