Prestashop 1.7 still cannot export all fields that are required for import why?

I do not understand why there are imports (products, category, attributes etc.) but no way to save to a csv or other format. How does this make sense. I have a broken 1.7.5 and I was hoping to export everything to text files and upload to a new install with images then overwrite the original, there is no way to do this and even third party doesn't address for example Category images or attributes with name so you know what it is not just product ID.  Or, product export that used category ID not category tree, on import it breaks the tree. The are many 3rd party modules that address some but not all imports. I feel this is so important for mass edits in excel and upgrades or migration. I have read so many requests for this but the core developers don't seem to address it. Anyone have any suggestions. I looked at mass edit module, store manager, but nothing really simply covers all the fields.

Edited by slamvape (see edit history)

So there still is the problem of the Category Tree. We need to export Category with Sub-Category Descriptions, and image as CSV first. Then import Categories to fresh install. Then import products with Category as numeric not text, so it doesn't break category tree. Last we need to export attributes with images. Then you have a good start at a clean fresh install. or even migration to another server.