Wrong prices when logging in with an account for the first time

LauraCh

Hello,

I have a website, which can only be accessed with a login (if someone does not have a login, he won't be able to see the products).

I am selling in different countries so I have different prices and currencies for the same product, depending on the countries.

My issue is that when I try to login for the first time with an account, the wrong prices appear (prices for another country)

For example when I try to login for the first time with an account I created let's say in the USA - so assigned the client group USA - which refers to a certain price, when I use the login for the first time to enter the website, the wrong prices appear (prices for another country).

Then I click on the profile icon, they ask me for authentification - which does not make sense as I just entered the website and also because the website is not supposed to be accessible and people cannot see the products without login. On the authentification page, I enter the account details again, and it then sends me back to the home page (starting point, home screen where I need to enter the login detail). For the third time, I enter the same login info and only then the right prices appear. 

How can this issue be fixed, so that the accounts assigned to a specific country/price see the right prices on their first login?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello! Thank you for your help. Yes I am having a module called in French: Accès Restreint, which restricts access to the store only to users with a login and password. The  store is then private with restricted access. Is there something that is maybe set up the wrong way on this module?

Thank you very much!

6 hours ago, LauraCh said:

Hello! Thank you for your help. Yes I am having a module called in French: Accès Restreint, which restricts access to the store only to users with a login and password. The  store is then private with restricted access. Is there something that is maybe set up the wrong way on this module?

Thank you very much!

I don't know. But in matters that seem related to a module it is usually the best option to contact its makers.

• razaro changed the title to Wrong prices when logging in with an account for the first time