Modules not showing on the home page

Masney

Hi.

My version of Prestashop is 1.7.7.1.

Store by default, right after installing it looked fine and everything worked. I installed the free Firetech skin and everything was still fine.

However, the problem arose when I wanted to exclude unnecessary modules from the skin (and not only). Blog module, social module and some more. At some point, I noticed that the search engine at the top of the page began to disappear on the mobile screen + the module for recommended, new and most-bought items completely disappeared from the home page view. Even though they were on.

I panicked a little and brought the skin back to normal, default, and then back to firetech. It turned out that it was a bull's-eye and all modules swept and appeared in their places (including those that I did not want - blog, social ...) I waited a week and after a week I decided to go back to the store. I started disabling modules again and the same thing happened again - the featured, new and most purchased items module disappeared from the main page view. This time, going back to the old template and back to firetech did not work (even the default one did not show any missing modules). Not only that - even restoring a backup on my server did not help - the modules did not appear!

Updating Presta or modules to the latest version did not help either.

7ssJVeO.jpg

Hooks looks good

oQRIsgu.jpg

Anyone know what the problem could be and how to solve it?

• 5 months later...