Change Stripe name invoices

crash_999

Hi, I am having issues to find the name that shows in the invoices for Stripe. In al the places shows as payment/ Payment method: Card via Stripe and I cannot find this translation or the file to change it.

Does anyone knows where to find it?

Thanks!

Captura.PNG

Captura2.PNG

2 hours ago, jetway said:

I would guess that you need to go to Translation, and then you select installed Module Translation and the language you want to translate. If it cannot be found there, it might be in the Module configuration. 

Thanks Jetway for your answer. I have tired in Translations and in the Stripe Config but nothing... I even tried looking on several .tpl and on the email templates.

In one of the .tpl takes the {method_payment} value from Emails.Body or something like that but I cannot find it "Emails.Body".

• 4 months later...

@crash_999 having same issue, did you find any method? to replace the stripe payment module description "Card via Stripe" with something else? Searched on all files using Sublime text option Find in Files and Folders also in Database, its no where.

Anyone any idea how to replace it?

@crash_999

Just found the solution.

Word "Card" is on file : prestashop/modules/stripe_official/stripe_official.php line 172.

Second part "via Stripe" is on: prestashop/modules/stripe_official/classes/actions/ValidationOrderActions.php line 316.

You may set your description on stripe_official.php and on the second file you can remove the other part and leave it blank. After updating these two files try to make a test order and you will see at order's payment description is your custom name.