[SOLVED] Disabled catalog categories

dragon_sa

Prestashop 1.7.6.5

In the back office, how do you view and enable a category that has previously been disabled.

When we goto the Categories section under Catalog, it sows the number of disabled categories at the top with the image of a little switch, but this is just a image and not a link.

There seems to be no way to view any disabled categories and enable them again.

Any insight into this would be appreciated googling and searching this forum has come up blank.

Edited by dragon_sa (see edit history)

If you go to the page you just mentioned, you see a list of Categories you have created. Behind each category, you have a checkmark, or across, you can click on that icon to enable or disable the category. If it's a subcategory, then you need to click on the magnifying glass under actions to expand the list. 

Edited by jetway (see edit history)

Thank you for your reply, the category wasn't showing in the list at all, I discovered if i went to the drop down list on that page for displayed and selected no, and clicked search, it shows the disabled categories I couldn't find, I only had 6 categories all up so was baffled why I couldn't find it.

All fixed now thank you for your help

• 1 year later...
On 1/28/2021 at 6:25 AM, dragon_sa said:

Thank you for your reply, the category wasn't showing in the list at all, I discovered if i went to the drop down list on that page for displayed and selected no, and clicked search, it shows the disabled categories I couldn't find, I only had 6 categories all up so was baffled why I couldn't find it.

All fixed now thank you for your help

hi can you help me how you solved this please - same problem as yours - the page just crashes . please help

presta disabled categorie1s.jpg