Hi Everyone,

Adding extra tabs to show more amazing content to your products has always been a necessary requirements of a PrestaShop site. We believe it is a basic need of a Ecommerce website and everyone should be able to do it. So we @SmartDataSoft brings you a module with which you can add unlimited extra tabs to your products on the banner of @ClassyDevs

1347746234_Frame8.thumb.png.1ebd2c740f6d44866ce227022b1f03c5.png     113347941_NewTab.thumb.png.b6020642ede8a399156c6a2c8d6836ba.png    specific_products.thumb.png.58cb075ba9d308ed5f5eddc50fafc1ea.png 

specific_catgs.thumb.png.fce955522ec232c901634ac669fde4a3.pngshow_all.thumb.png.e933603be2607cad47465e989d926186.pngupdate_pos2.thumb.png.7791362b348cc3ef8bbe248510c1868d.png

ClassyDevs provides all of these premium features to you For FREE  😀😀😀 .

This module provides you with the most amazing features there can be with a module for adding extra tabs to your products. The features are given below.

1. You can add tabs to all products at a time.  Click here to see how
  2. You can add products to specific products of your choice Click Here to see how
  3. You may need to add an extra tab to the products of an specific category and this module lets you do that easily. Click here to see How
  4. If you have huge amount of products, dont worry about the load time. We have autocomplete selector that generates the suggestion on real time. 
  5. You can update he positions of your tabs with simple drag and drop.
  6. Detailed Documentation available here
  7. Unlimited updates time to time
  8. Video Documentation

And All Of these Premium features are for FREE!!!

Grab the best module Classy Products Extra Tabs to add extra tabs to the products of your PrestaShop for FREE here on ClassyDevs Website.

The lite version of the module is attached with the post. You can only add extra tabs to all products in lite version. All other features are available in the Pro Version.

You can get the Pro Version for free here at Classy Products Extra Tabs

We @SmartDataSoft are back to PrestaShop as @ClassyDevs with a dedicated team. This is our returning gift to you.

Download the lite version of the module  classy_productextratab_lite.zip

Grab the module.

Edited by SmartDataSoft (see edit history)

Thank you very much. If you face any issue

18 hours ago, way1 said:

Great module! Thank you very much! Just what I was seeking for a long time!

Thank you so much for your complement. If you face any issue or have any feedback, open support ticket on support.classydevs.com . We are happy to help.

• 1 month later...

Great Module, but i am facing an issue here.

1. Module is not getting installed using upload feature. It gives error, maximum file upload size is 2 mb

2. I also tried installing module manually by extracting the content of module zip file to the module folder. but I am not able to see this module in the list.

I request you to help me install the module.

1. You need to increase your uload max file size of your PHP installation https://www.a2hosting.com/kb/developer-corner/php/using-php.ini-directives/php-maximum-upload-file-size

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2184513/change-the-maximum-upload-file-size

See these links.

2. You will find it on modules catalogue page

For further support you can open support ticket at support.classydevs.com