Remove "waiting for validation" from order confirmation

mrnous6

Hello.

Is there any way how to remove "waiting for validation" from payment name in order_conf email? This is added only when the order is in the state that is not marked as paid.
(please, do not advise me to mark all order states as paid ;) )

Thank you.

ojf.png

• 2 weeks later...

I finally found a solution for this. The pull request, which integrated this message, helped me find out:

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/16063

You can simply add a translation for the according text block. In the back office, go to Design -> E-Mail-Themes and click "Translate E-Mails" for your language. There, search for "(waiting for validation)" and add your translation. If you want to remove the message completely, simply type a single space character into the translation field. In my case, the message is gone from the order_conf e-mail then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/12/2021 at 3:41 PM, carlfriedrich said:

I finally found a solution for this. The pull request, which integrated this message, helped me find out:

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/16063

You can simply add a translation for the according text block. In the back office, go to Design -> E-Mail-Themes and click "Translate E-Mails" for your language. There, search for "(waiting for validation)" and add your translation. If you want to remove the message completely, simply type a single space character into the translation field. In my case, the message is gone from the order_conf e-mail then.

I have the same issue, but I don't have Design -> E-mail Themes. In International -> Translations I can select emails but this is for the text and layout. 

Where can I find this "waiting for validation" translation? (PS 1.7.4.3)
Thanks!

53 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Edit in text and layout. Same as in template file for this specific e-mail.

No, email translations are the template layouts.

It's from data somewhere:

{payment}

And when it's bank transfer it says "Bank transfer - Waiting for validation".

It's not in the translation file of the bankwire module. So it must be somewhere else, but I can't find where...

• 3 months later...

I found it guys. For the Order Status that the order has moved into, we need to mark it as a 'paid' status.

So, go to the Order Status in question, Edit it, and select 'Set the order as paid'. Then the email template will not include the term "waiting for validation" as it thinks the order has been paid for.

image.png.4f6f9139f450b717e8702d4fcac007a7.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...