Upgrade From 1.6 to 1.7: 1-Click Module Not Working

I am using version 1.6.1.5 and need to upgrade to 1.7, but not having any luck. The 1-Click module gives the error: [Ajax / Server Error for action unzip] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Bad Gateway " jqXHR: " ".  After searching multiple posts, I thought it might be server related. Our server, ipage, suggested that the php was not correct, so we changed it to a higher version, 7.1 or higher (don't remember which one exactly), but that crashed all of prestashop. Rolled it back to 7.0 to get the store back working. They then escalated my ticket and then sent me this email:

I have checked the website dashboard and was able to replicate the error while upgrading the PrestaShop version. The current Prestashop version of the website is 1.6.1.5. The latest version available to upgrade is 1.7.7.1. I have tried with the upgrade, and it shows the error while unzipping the new version file of Prestashop. Error message: [Ajax / Server Error for action unzip] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Bad Gateway " jqXHR: " ". As per the system requirements of Prestashop 1.7 and higher, the PHP version should be 7.1 or higher. Here is a link to know more about system requirements: https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

I have set PHP version 7.1 and higher and the website shows a Fatal error message. Additionally, the PHP .intl extensions are available in PHP version 7.4.

It is advisable to contact the Prestashop application vendor to check about the Fatal error message while switching to PHP versions 7.1 and higher and check if they have a fix for this error. Alternatively, if they ask to update any server end settings from our end, please contact us back with the settings to update. We will be glad to help you with them.

We are a small non-profit, so funds are very limited and so are my skills!  That is why I am trying to do all this on my own.

Thanks!

29 minutes ago, CTF-OK said:

I am using version 1.6.1.5 and need to upgrade to 1.7, but not having any luck. The 1-Click module gives the error: [Ajax / Server Error for action unzip] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Bad Gateway " jqXHR: " ".  After searching multiple posts, I thought it might be server related. Our server, ipage, suggested that the php was not correct, so we changed it to a higher version, 7.1 or higher (don't remember which one exactly), but that crashed all of prestashop. Rolled it back to 7.0 to get the store back working. They then escalated my ticket and then sent me this email:

We are a small non-profit, so funds are very limited and so are my skills!  That is why I am trying to do all this on my own.

Thanks!

we help non-profits, contact me through your agency website, see my signature.