As much customisation as possible without programming

Hello.

Thanks in advance for taking a look at this topic. I guess a lot of people came before with a very similar doubt.

We need a module that allows our small team (2-3 people, without programming skills) to customize our Prestashop page as much as possible without having to program or contact a Prestashop developer. Ideally, we'd like to be able to customize our front page and cms pages, and if possible to customize category and product pages by ourselves.

For a little context, when my company started this website a couple years ago, we chose Prestashop because we were advised to. Our catalog is small, and we don't have a programmer, we have to rely on ecommerce agencies which are really expensive. Now we know that Prestashop isn't adequate for this team and purpose, but we have invested so much money on modules that we can't just switch to another platform.

We have found a module called Creative Elements that seems to fit these needs, but if anyone has any tips before buying it it would be really helpful.

P.S: If you are a prestashop developer and you think you can help us, feel free to contact us, we'll take any offers into consideration.

Greetings.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Tecnico12,

I have just found your question about our module. With our module you can build pages like Home page, Cart page, CMS pages, you can also edit your product descriptions, (product footers on PS 1.7), category descriptions, brand & supplier descriptions. The module is also compatible with the most popular blog modules, like PrestaBlog, ETS Blog, Advance Blog, Xip Blog, St Blog. Finally it's also possible to edit display hooks.

I suggest you to watch our tutorial videos on YouTube, so you can make the decision more easily:

• 4 months later...
On 1/21/2021 at 4:25 PM, Tecnico12 said:

Hello.

Thanks in advance for taking a look at this topic. I guess a lot of people came before with a very similar doubt.

We need a module that allows our small team (2-3 people, without programming skills) to customize our Prestashop page as much as possible without having to program or contact a Prestashop developer. Ideally, we'd like to be able to customize our front page and cms pages, and if possible to customize category and product pages by ourselves.

For a little context, when my company started this website a couple years ago, we chose Prestashop because we were advised to. Our catalog is small, and we don't have a programmer, we have to rely on ecommerce agencies which are really expensive. Now we know that Prestashop isn't adequate for this team and purpose, but we have invested so much money on modules that we can't just switch to another platform.

We have found a module called Creative Elements that seems to fit these needs, but if anyone has any tips before buying it it would be really helpful.

P.S: If you are a prestashop developer and you think you can help us, feel free to contact us, we'll take any offers into consideration.

Greetings.

Hello, you can try our crazy elements which is free for user. It will save your huge money .

Thank you