Rounding error with bankwire and invoice payment

Hi community,

I have a new bug, I can´t get fixed: we recendly changed the ownership of our shop. So I eddited all legal information, also all payment information so the new owner and the new bank account is present everywere.

For some reason we have now trouble with the payment methods wich do not use an external service. This is bankwire and pay per invoice. Both got configured with the coresponding modules and worked fine until I changed the owner of the shop.

The error: when a customer selects one of this payment methods and exicutes the order, he gets an error displayed (ther is something wrong with the payment). Also in backoffice the status of the order is "payment error". What happens is that the total gets rounded (up or down) to the next whole Euro. Inside the order in Backoffice is a warning displayed like "warning: 67,- payed instead of 66,57" The Total displayed at the bottom of the order in Backoffice is correct, also the total on the invoice. The box "payment method" inside the order in backoffice shows the rounded total.

This happens with all orders payed via bankwire or invoice exept the total is plain to the whole euro like 67,00. Then it works.

But it gets weirder:

- paypal, klarna, even stripe works fine. No problems there even though I had to reinstall the modules after changing the stuff.

- if an article is out of stock but can be ordered anyway (Allow ordering of out-of-stock) the error does not occur.

- if I try ordering an article, cheaper then one euro it gets rounded up or down to one euro or to zero  in checkout process and in cart. This does not happen if rounding optioin is set to round per order and I take more then articles so I have a total over one euro. It happens if rounding option is set to round per article; even if I buy 100 articles costing 0,34,- each the order is still zero euros.

- for testing I installed modules like pay per cheque and Nachname (COD), wich also process all internaly. Same error.

What I tryed so far:

deleting smarty cache, reinstalling modules, trying to recriate the error on a dev-server (no succsess), playing around with the rounding options. Zero results and I have no Idea what to do.

I run Prestashop 1.6.1.18

I´m thankfull for every hint or idea cause I´m desperate now.

all the best

Florian